2.7/5
#1955 in Grocery

1.8/5

May 20, 2019

Over 50% fat

Its not bad enough that your “pound” of bacon is now only 375 grams which is nearly a 20% reduction, but I also discovered that a full 200 grams of the package was pure unusable fat which you cannot see until the package is opened. I was able to use a scant 175 grams of the package. I will never buy this brand again

0.5/5

July 03, 2016

I will never buy this bacon again. It definitely is bottom line that's for sure. It was mostly all fat, seriously terrible. It was fairly cheap and I have to say it kind of grossed me out.

February 29, 2016

I don't buy bacon too often, but when I do I get this one as it is usually the cheapest and/or on sale. I really have to dig however to find one that is not too excessively fatty. The taste is comparable to others and I love it for my bacon and tomato sandwiches.

2.3/5

October 09, 2015

This bacon is fine; obviously not as good as the other ones out there, but it will do in a pinch

1.8/5

June 09, 2015

i bought this on sale and still felt that i did not get my moneys worth. it was 90 percent fat. highly disappointed with this bacon

March 09, 2015

Fatty bacon. Its not the best for breakfast but it is great for making perogies. A thicker cut bacon.