Canada Dry Club Soda Lemon-Lime Reviews

Naturally flavored Club Soda with a perfect HINT of Lemon and Lime. The refreshingly Unsweetened and Low Sodium beverage pairs the Canada Dry Club Soda that you know and love with a hint of natural unsweetened lemon lime flavour.

Join the Club!

For more information, please visit Canada Dry

October 07, 2019

Loved it

I'd highly recommend buying CANADA DRY CLUB SODA LEMON-LIME. I was more used to the usual ginger ale and just wanted a change. I'll definitely buy it again.

July 05, 2019

Refreshing on a hot day

Canada Dry Lemon-lime is very refreshing, we have a house full that enjoys Canada Dry Ginger ale and this new flavor adds to the other great tasting Ginger ale we can get.

October 31, 2018

Refreshing

I do not usually drink club soda unless it is mixed with another drink. I do like Canada Dry brand. This drink is light and refreshing. It has a hint of flavour without being too sweet. I love that it is unsweetened while still being a sparkling drink.

I got this product for free for my honest review.

October 12, 2018

Ouu

I thought I would like this flavour the most but I didn't like it as much as the others. it kinda had a slight aftertaste. I think that its ok on ice and cold.

May 29, 2018

I would by this product again, love it.

This is a summer drink on a very hot day. The taste is refreshing and goes well with rye also. The price is also very affordable. It also is nice with white wine as a spritzer.

June 07, 2017

An excellent substitute for pop. No artificial sweeteners of flavors, no calories.

I started drinking original Canada Dry Club Soda as a treat beverage. I mixed it with a bit of fruit juice for flavor, or squeezed lemon in. Then they brought out this variety, and I love it! I stock up when it's on sale, and I drink it regularly. It feels healthier than pop or fruit juice, yet adds some "sparkle" that you don't get with plain water.

June 06, 2017
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I didnt like the taste of it but afew friends had it and they said they loved the taste of it.(I drink regular soda u dont drink diet drinks usually so that could be why i didnt like the taste and also i dont like lemon flavor or lime really either.So i cant really give this drink a bad review because i dont like certain flavor or diet soda.I think it is agood drink for people who like them type of drinks.It looked like it would taste good looking at the can.But i would like to try another flavor in that brand to taste it and see if i would like another flavor.

April 17, 2017

I love soda but club soda is the most discusting beverage out there it has no taste hardly and it burns your mouth I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

April 13, 2017

I love this soda - the lemon-lime flavour is not over powering and it does not taste like fake flavouring. This is great on it's own or with a little bit of vodka or gin for a refreshing version of vodka soda. I generally like to drink this as an alternative to diet pops as it is no aspartame, caffeine etc but all the fizziness to satisfy such a craving.

April 04, 2017

c'est un bon produit que j'ai essayé. cela l'air plus de meilleure qualité que les boissons gazeuses comme Perrier.
    Le gout et les bulles sont de parfaite homogénéité qui laisse désirer de terminer toute la canette d'un seul coup.
    De plus, le gout Lime-Lemon donne un parfait gout santé à la boisson...ça va aider à perdre un peu de poids avec lemon et lime.