Canada Dry Club Soda Lemon-Lime Reviews

Naturally flavored Club Soda with a perfect HINT of Lemon and Lime. The refreshingly Unsweetened and Low Sodium beverage pairs the Canada Dry Club Soda that you know and love with a hint of natural unsweetened lemon lime flavour.

Join the Club!

For more information, please visit Canada Dry

August 28, 2019

So yummy!

I discovered this soda a few months ago and I absolutely love it for mix! It isn’t sweet and leaves no aftertaste! It mixes best with vodka or rye, my girlfriends and I have drink night once a month and this is our favorite go to mix!

July 12, 2019

amazing product

j'ai été choisie pour testé ce produit et j'en suis très heureuse car il est excellent bon gout rafraichissant quand il fait chaud. vraiment je le recommande a tout le monde. très bon achat à faire.

February 01, 2019

My favourite carbonated drink

This is my overall favourite carbonated drink!! It does not have that regular bland taste that plain carbonated drinks have. It is refreshing, and tasty!

January 04, 2019

So good

I bought this over the holidays to add to my mixed drinks, it made my drink so much better. My mother added it to her Christmas punch and it was even better then before.

October 14, 2018

Refereshing!

I really love this soda. It's not too sweet, and tastes like a twist of lemon-lime. Very refreshing, and a nice change from the very sugary sodas. Will definitely purchase again!

October 14, 2018

Refreshing

I love sprite however pops tend to have too much sugar. This had the same great lemon lime flavour without any added sugar. Will definitely purchase again when I am having a sprite craving.

October 11, 2018

Favourite flavour

This is my favourite flavour of the Canada Dry line of flavoured club sodas. It does not have an overpowering taste. It mixes well with plain vodka and tastes great on its own. Get yourself one and see for yourself!

September 30, 2018

Amazing soda

Love this as an alternative to pop!! Tastes light and crisp. Makes a nice drink after a day of working outside. If you haven't tried this please run and try it!!!!

September 27, 2018

Super refreshing and tasty!

I love this product! It tastes good and isn't overwhelmingly lemony. It has a natural taste and I love that it is unsweetened. It is a product we've added to our regular purchases

July 13, 2018

The taste is really good!

I bought thinking to have a simple pop, but it really tastes good. I can recognize it made with whole fruit. Also, no added sugar! That is awesome and healthier than “boxed” juice.