Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate-Cherry Reviews

Enjoy the taste of the classic Canada Dry Club Soda now with a refreshing Pomegranate-Cherry flavour. This unsweetened, low sodium beverage made with natural flavours is the perfect choice for those looking to quench their thirst.

June 16, 2018

Refreshing and bubbly for a hot summer's day

I received a case of Canada Dry Pomegranate Cherry Club Soda for free and enjoyed it. The flavour is light and not over powering, leaving it refreshing. Pour it over some ice and you have a great summer drink.
    I did find the price to be a bit expensive. It is average with what you'd pay for a case of pop but you can usually get a sale on pop. So, unless this is included in a sale I more than likely will not pay the almost $6 a case.

June 15, 2018

Refreshing drink for the Summer!

I was one of the lucky ladies who were chosen to review Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate -Cherry complementary through the Product Review Club on ChickAdvisor. For the last year and a half i have cut sugar out of my diet, which means I have eliminated most fizzy drinks. When I came across the opportunity to test a newer product I had to hop on it. After trying many different soda waters I was feeling a bit discouraged in one that had enough flaviir ro satisfy my cravings without the sugar. When trying the Pomegranate-Cherry flavour I instantly fell in love. There is a small hint of Cherry as the Pomegranate over powers. I do enjoy the taste but I have always been a fan of Cherry flavour over the Pomegranate. I will continue purchasing this product as it has become a favorite in the household. Even my soda crazy daughter LOVES it! It will be a great refreshment for this coming summer.

June 15, 2018

Where is the Pomegranate Cherry?

I was excited to try this free sample of Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate Cherry. As soon as I got the coupon for a free 12pk (sweet deal) I ran to the store to buy the case.

Once I tried the drink I was a little disappointed. I found the Pomegranate and Cherry flavoring was very faint. I was expecting more flavour. To me this drink is just like drinking a little hint of flavoured sparkling water.

So if your looking for a little flavour this drink is definitely for you but if you like lots of flavour it's not.

#gotitfree

2.3/5

Nice light taste

I received this product for free from Chickadvisor. I was excited to try this new flavour and was a little disappointed. It did have a nice bubbly and light fruity flavour, but it left a salty aftertaste and did not quench my thirst. I found the price for 12 cans very expensive and not a good value. I would not purchase this product again.

June 15, 2018

Would buy this product again

Received this product for freeas part of the review.
    Enjoy the taste of the pomengrate. Just enough fizz. It wasn't too sugary and I didn't get the gitters after this drink

3.2/5

June 15, 2018

Taste

It was ok but I found the fast to be a bit artificial and all I did taste was the cherry. Other then that the soda itself was good. Just not the flavour. Don’t think I will buy again.

June 14, 2018

Great summer drink

I received a case of Canada Dry Pomegranate Cherry club soda for free from Chickadvisor in exchange for my honest review. I love flavoured club soda for a summer drink. They work well in cocktails as well. The Cherry flavour is more pronounced than the pomegranate but it’s a still pretty light. Great if you don’t like much flavour in your drinks. I would probably wait until it was on sale before I bought more but it’s very good.

June 14, 2018

Fantastic summer drink

This is a great product that I got to try as I was chosen by ChickAdvisor. It is a great drink because it is light and refreshing. Not too sweet. Love the flavors of pomegranate-cherry. It is a great drink to have at anytime of the day.
    It was $6.99 for 12 cans. Well worth the price. Great to have on hand for any occasion. Easily purchased at any grocery store.
    I would totally recommend this product to all my friends and family members.

June 13, 2018

Such a Delicious Soda :)

Thanks Chick ad visor for giving me the opportunity to try this product , it was simply delicious, enjoyed sipping on this soda on a nice hot day out on my deck , I love Canada dry and this product just nails it. Will definitely purchase it and recommend it to others.

June 13, 2018

Will buy again

I typically do not love the flavored club sodas. But i love cherry pom so i thought i'd give this one a try, and I am so glad i did. Its refreshing and full of flavor and just great for hot summer days!