Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate-Cherry Reviews

Look who’s in the club now! New Canada Dry Club Soda, now with a refreshing HINT of Pomegranate Cherry. This zero-calorie beverage is unsweetened and low in sodium. Pairs the same refreshing Canada Dry Club Soda you know and love with a delicious new fruity twist.

Perfect for every occasion.

For more information, please visit Canada Dry
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

June 21, 2018

I don't care for Canada dry sparkling water

I don't like sparkling water because 5he butter after taste but as far as I know it was great for those that like it because the hint of sweetness,which is why I approve.

June 21, 2018

A refreshing change for club soda.

When I was chosen by #ChickAdvisor to try the new Pomegranate-Cherry Canada Dry club soda I was really looking forward to it as I drink a lot of sparkling waters and club sodas. This new Pomegrante-Cherry Canada Dry club soda has a subtle flavor that is a nice change from the usual lemon, lime and orange flavors and does not taste "artificial." It also has more "fizz" than other brands and one that lasts once the can is opened. It is a little more expensive than plain club soda but worth the extra for the new flavor. Great to serve for a refreshing drink on it's own or experiment with mixing. Definitely worth trying. #CanadaDryPomCherry #productreviewclub#gotitfree

Ultimate Refreshment

I use Club Soda regularly in my mixed drinks, as I love the fizz without all the empty calories.

I love that there is now flavoured club soda and this PomCherry did not disappoint. It is so refreshing with a nice light taste.

I will definitely be purchasing again!

I received this product complimentary from Chick Advisor and Canada Dry in exchange for my honest opinion and review.

June 21, 2018

A tart and sweet bubbly beverage perfect for Summer.

The #CanadaDryPomCherry #productreviewclub offer has been a refreshing opportunity. The bubbly goodness of Club Soda is given a flavourful transformation with the blend of tart of pomegranate and sweet cherry. This duo creates a satisfying fruity combination that tempts your taste buds. The ratio of fruit flavour and club soda is ideal. It quenches your thirst on its own or mixed to create a tasty alcoholic or virgin cocktail that you will be delighted to enjoy or serve to your guests. Thank you @ChickAdvisor for selecting me! Looking forward to seeing what new duo #Canada Dry will pair for their next #ClubSoda flavour twist. #gotitfree #ChickAdvisor #productreviewclub #productreview

2.0/5

Manque de goût

Ayant fait l'essaie du nouveau produit Canada Dry Grenade et cerise, je puis dire que je cherche toujours le goût de ces 2 saveurs.Pour moi, c'est du club Soda ordinaire.Si je veux vraiment avoir un goût de grenade et cerise, je dois en rajouter moi-même.C'est dommage , je m'attendais à mieux.

A pleasant surprise

I have never tried Canada Dry club soda before and I wish I knew about it earlier because it is so good.

I didn't know what to expect from a mix of pomegranate and cherry but it actually works! This drink is bubbly and refreshing and has a very light taste of pomegranate and cherry (I can certainly taste more the cherry than the pomegranate).

Since it is unsweetened, low in sodium and it's naturally flavored, this drink is perfect for the whole family. Its only ingredients are carbonated water, potassium bicarbonate, potassium citrate and natural flavor.
    I also used it to make some cocktails at a bbq party and it was an absolute success.

It is definitely the best alternative to regular soda, I just wish the flavor was a bit stronger.

Disclosure: I got this product complimentary from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my unbiased opinion.

Great tasting sparkling water

I received this product for review via ChickAdvisor

I have been buying the Canada Dry Club Soda Lemon-Lime for awhile. I love these flavoured sparkling water as a calorie free alternative to regular soda. For the pomegranate cherry flavour I really liked it! It was lightly flavoured just the way I like it and very refreshing. I would definitely repurchase!

Disapointing

Hello,
    I was lucky enought to be selected for this trial. Sadly taste wasn't there. I mean, the soda water is ok, but there not enough note of the cherry or the pomegranate in it. If you're hoping for a fruity soda water, this isn't your best choice. Really not the best Canada Dry product.

Bonjour,
    j'ai été chanceuse d'être sélectionnée pour ces essais. Malheureusement, le goût n'était pas au rendez-vous... L'eau pétillante est correcte, mais la saveur des cerises ou des pommes-grenades n'est vraiment pas assez prononcée. Si vous êtes à la recherche d'une eau minérale fruitée, ceci n'est pas le choix idéal. Vraiment pas un des meilleur produit Canada Dry.

June 20, 2018

My new favorite summer pop

I was selected to test Canada Dry club soda pomegranate cherry. It was really good! The taste was refreshing and the pomegranate and cherry paired nicely together! Healthier drink to have then pop.

Great for mixing drinks

I loved this for mixing drinks. It tastes great and has low calories. It's great for anyone looking to substitute sugary drinks with something that has just as much flavour.