Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate-Cherry Reviews

Look who’s in the club now! New Canada Dry Club Soda, now with a refreshing HINT of Pomegranate Cherry. This zero-calorie beverage is unsweetened and low in sodium. Pairs the same refreshing Canada Dry Club Soda you know and love with a delicious new fruity twist.

Perfect for every occasion.

For more information, please visit Canada Dry
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Rafraichissant!!!

Merci pour cette opportunité!

J'ai adoré ce Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate-Cherry!

Un bon goût subtil et rafraîchissant! Je suis vraiment heureuse de cette découverte! Un bon choix santé pour les journées chaudes de l'été!

Je vais toujours en avoir chez moi! Parfait pour faire un bon cocktail sans alcool!

Un club soda festif!

June 28, 2018

Super refreshing and perfect for summer BBQ!

Shared the box of #canadadrypomcherry at a family BBQ over the weekend, and all 4 screaming kids and 8 happy adults absolutely LOVED IT! The taste was so refreshing and much better than the other natural added flavor beverages. Best to have it iced and chilled in my opinion :) have always been a #canadadry fan and this new product does not disappoint! Bit too expensive at $6.99 a box but when it's on sale, it's a definitely MUST TRY! #gotitfree #musttry

Thirst Quenching !

I have been buying Canada Dry products for many years and was so happy to try the new Pomegranate and cherry Club Soda ! It was so refreshing and thirst quenching ! The taste was very good ...light and not sweet at all ! I would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting a nice light cold drink on a hot day !

June 28, 2018

Rafraichissant ... Un must pour l'été!!!

Je l'avoue, je ne suis pas la plus grande fan de Club Soda. Toutefois la nouvelle Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegrenade-Cerise est tout simplement DÉLICIEUSE & RAFRAICHISSANTE. Les saveurs sont vraiment présentes et ce sans calorie (yay!). Seul, avec du jus de fruits ou en cocktail, ce produit est vraiment polyvalent. Bref j'en raffole :)
    Merci à ChickAdvisor & Canada Dry pour m'avoir permis de découvrir ce produit gratuitement #GOTITFREE

CANADA DRY CLUB SODA POMEGRANATE-CHERRY

Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate-Cherry was very refreshing. Try it on ice, especially on a humid summer day. It quenches your thirst without leaving a sugary taste in your mouth, which always makes you more thirsty instead of feeling satiated. The cans are convenient to bring with you in the car or while on a picnic. I added a slice of lemon to give it an extra tangy burst of flavour that enhanced the pomegranate & cherry mix.

Perfect Summer Beverage

This product adds a wonderful twist to club soda! The tartness of the pomegranate and cherry flavours really goes well with the fizziness of club soda. The drink is perfect on it's own over ice but also is great as a mixer. You pay about the same as you would for a dozen cans of pop but the uniqueness of this flavour is an added value to me. This will be making an appearance at all my summer gatherings!

I received this product for free for testing purposes.

Refreshing and delicious!

This is exactly the kind of drink I like on a hot summer day. It's refreshing and tastes great and has no sugar or artificial sugar either. The flavour is great. I can taste both the cherry and the pomegranate but it is subtle so if you're expecting a sweet, soda-like product you might be disappointed but for me it's perfect. This is absolutely comparable to that fancy canned water whose french sounding name I won't mention but I think you all know who I'm thinking of! The carbonation is very smooth and pleasant and there's no aftertaste. It just tastes clean and yummy!

I received this product for free to test and review but my opinion is my own.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great for summer

Id like to thank chickadvisor for giving me the opportunity to try Canada dry Pomegranate Cherry Club Soda & for the really cute cherry straws i can enjoy my drink with :) It was the perfect drink to get summer rolling. It was a nice change to cutting out pop, no added sugars and 0 calories. The flavours were light and refreshing, without the chemical taste. Canada Dry is invited to my next BBQ.

3.2/5

Bitter Flavor - Not What Expected

I was really happy that this was zero calories, unsweetened and low in sodium, but unfortunately the cherry/pomegranate flavour tastes very fake and didn't sit right on my tongue. It works well when mixed with other juices ie. orange juice. It gives a nicer flavour and adds fizz to other drinks. I wouldn't drink it on its own unfortunately.

Nice and Light for Summer

I had the opportunity to try the Cherry pomegranate club soda recently, and it was the perfect bubbly summer drink. The flavor is very subtle and not overwhelmingly sweet which is nice. It's a nice foundation for adding other flavors, I tried adding some pineapple juice and pieces of pineapple and it was amazing. To me, the slight cherry flavor was far more prominent than any pomegranate.

If you're looking for something different than pop with a bit of fizz and a light fruity flavor, I recommend this. Not only is it delicious as is, but I think it would be delicious with a splash of gin or vodka.