Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate-Cherry Reviews

Look who’s in the club now! New Canada Dry Club Soda, now with a refreshing HINT of Pomegranate Cherry. This zero-calorie beverage is unsweetened and low in sodium. Pairs the same refreshing Canada Dry Club Soda you know and love with a delicious new fruity twist.

Perfect for every occasion.

For more information, please visit Canada Dry
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

June 28, 2018

Great alternative to flavored water

As someone who's always on a weightloss journey (I fall the wagon a lot), this is a great alternative to water, flavoured water. Because let's face it I don't like water.

Bonus points for this product because it tastes great with Vodja😊😊😊👍👍👍💯💯
    Low calorie beverage enjoyed many nights with friends at the cottage.

June 28, 2018

Good for mixing with other drinks

I received this product from the ChickAdvisor product review club for testing purposes. I thought it had a nice amount of carbonation and was a good option for mixing with other drinks. My initial take on this is that the cherry flavour comes on very strong at the beginning and it reminded me of cough syrup. As such, I am not sure that I really got pomegranate notes. However, I found that when I added ice and other drinks, the cherry taste was less overwhelming. I would probably consider buying this again for parties or for when I want added flavour in a drink that uses club soda as an ingredient.

Rafraîchissant et bon goût

J’ai eu le plaisir d’essayer gratuitement cette eau gazéifiée. Je l’ai trouvé excellente, j’ai beaucoup apprécié le mélange de saveur de cerise et de pomme grenade. Ce produit est d’une n’excellente qualité et le prix est très raisonnable. Je vais sûrement en racheter pour les vacances. Ce fut très agréable d’en boire sur la plage

Rafraichissant!!!

Merci pour cette opportunité!

J'ai adoré ce Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate-Cherry!

Un bon goût subtil et rafraîchissant! Je suis vraiment heureuse de cette découverte! Un bon choix santé pour les journées chaudes de l'été!

Je vais toujours en avoir chez moi! Parfait pour faire un bon cocktail sans alcool!

Un club soda festif!

June 28, 2018

Super refreshing and perfect for summer BBQ!

Shared the box of #canadadrypomcherry at a family BBQ over the weekend, and all 4 screaming kids and 8 happy adults absolutely LOVED IT! The taste was so refreshing and much better than the other natural added flavor beverages. Best to have it iced and chilled in my opinion :) have always been a #canadadry fan and this new product does not disappoint! Bit too expensive at $6.99 a box but when it's on sale, it's a definitely MUST TRY! #gotitfree #musttry

Thirst Quenching !

I have been buying Canada Dry products for many years and was so happy to try the new Pomegranate and cherry Club Soda ! It was so refreshing and thirst quenching ! The taste was very good ...light and not sweet at all ! I would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting a nice light cold drink on a hot day !

June 28, 2018

Rafraichissant ... Un must pour l'été!!!

Je l'avoue, je ne suis pas la plus grande fan de Club Soda. Toutefois la nouvelle Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegrenade-Cerise est tout simplement DÉLICIEUSE & RAFRAICHISSANTE. Les saveurs sont vraiment présentes et ce sans calorie (yay!). Seul, avec du jus de fruits ou en cocktail, ce produit est vraiment polyvalent. Bref j'en raffole :)
    Merci à ChickAdvisor & Canada Dry pour m'avoir permis de découvrir ce produit gratuitement #GOTITFREE

CANADA DRY CLUB SODA POMEGRANATE-CHERRY

Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate-Cherry was very refreshing. Try it on ice, especially on a humid summer day. It quenches your thirst without leaving a sugary taste in your mouth, which always makes you more thirsty instead of feeling satiated. The cans are convenient to bring with you in the car or while on a picnic. I added a slice of lemon to give it an extra tangy burst of flavour that enhanced the pomegranate & cherry mix.

Perfect Summer Beverage

This product adds a wonderful twist to club soda! The tartness of the pomegranate and cherry flavours really goes well with the fizziness of club soda. The drink is perfect on it's own over ice but also is great as a mixer. You pay about the same as you would for a dozen cans of pop but the uniqueness of this flavour is an added value to me. This will be making an appearance at all my summer gatherings!

I received this product for free for testing purposes.

Refreshing and delicious!

This is exactly the kind of drink I like on a hot summer day. It's refreshing and tastes great and has no sugar or artificial sugar either. The flavour is great. I can taste both the cherry and the pomegranate but it is subtle so if you're expecting a sweet, soda-like product you might be disappointed but for me it's perfect. This is absolutely comparable to that fancy canned water whose french sounding name I won't mention but I think you all know who I'm thinking of! The carbonation is very smooth and pleasant and there's no aftertaste. It just tastes clean and yummy!

I received this product for free to test and review but my opinion is my own.