Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate-Cherry Reviews

Look who’s in the club now! New Canada Dry Club Soda, now with a refreshing HINT of Pomegranate Cherry. This zero-calorie beverage is unsweetened and low in sodium. Pairs the same refreshing Canada Dry Club Soda you know and love with a delicious new fruity twist.

Perfect for every occasion.

For more information, please visit Canada Dry
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

July 10, 2018

What an amazing flavour of canada dry

I was lucky enough to receive the coupon for a free half case of Canada dry pom cherry. It was hard to find the case in stores I shop at in my small town. I was surprised by the great refreshing taste and everyone in my family all agrees its great!

July 10, 2018

Flavorful club soda that tastes good!

I was lucky to try the club soda for free as part of Chickadvisor Product Review club. We love sparking water in our household and have tried the other flavors of Canada Dry Club Soda. My husband loves cherries, so he was especially excited to try the pomegranate-cherry flavor. And the flavor was subtle but so tasty! Overall, I would buy and recommend to friends.

Different taste. unique blend

Got A chance to try this for free from chickadvisor. It also came with lovely straws. thank you CA.
    So, its a very unique blend, tastes like fruity carbonated water. I loved it. I always appreciate fruity mixtures. Its a great taste for the summer and quite refreshing. I would buy again. a change from the usual cream sodas.

Super refreshing drink!

I loved this soda. Not super sweet but full of pomegranate cherry flavor! It was better super cold so make sure you add lots of ice. The fresh taste is a perfect match for a hot summer day! The only downfall is that it's a bit pricy.

July 10, 2018

Great refreshing drink. I wish it had a stronger flavor.

CANADA DRY CLUB SODA POMEGRANATE-CHERRY
    Is wonderful anytime and the fizz is even more amazing on a hot day when your mouth and throat are gummy and dry. The taste is fantastic, that is why I would like the flavor to be stronger. The price is a bit high so I will probably hide it for myself.
    I truly love being chosen to test and review products. Once again, I #gotitfree @ChickAdvisor

July 10, 2018

Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate-Cherry is so refreshing!

I was fortunate to get to test this new product from Canada Dry courteous of Chickadvisor. I have been eating better for a few months now and always looking for sugar-free drink alternatives and was excited to be chosen for this campaign. I loved the taste of this beverage. It nice and bubbly ( a better choice than drinking soda) and the taste is flavorful and refreshing. The value for the product is alittle more then I would normally spend on carbonated water but I will definitely be purchasing this product again.#gotitfree

Canada Club Cherry pomegranate

Although I was not selected to try for free, I decided to buy this soda for two reasons. First I am a Pepsi fanatic and really need to decrease my input. Second I love cherry, so this seemed like a good replacement. I enjoyed the soda, it satisfied my craving for bubbles and has a very small hint of cherry. I would prefer a stronger cherry taste, but it is better than plain soda water. Great for staying hydrated during these very hot summer days, and really good for reducing my sugar and empty calorie input.

Delicious

This is my favorite club soda would highly recommened to anyone who enjoys the taste of pomegranet. Great on its own or mixed in with other drinks. delicous

Cherry taste

I had a difficult time finding this product but was very happy to say I did. I love carbonated drinks but I find that they are either too sweet or bitter. This one was perfect. It was great on its own and even mixed with a spirit. Would definitely recommend this. #gotforfree

Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate-Cherry

Thank you ChickAdvisor for letting me try the Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate-Cherry. I had high hopes for the product but it didn't taste as I hoped. I think it lacked the Pomegranate flavour and didn't hit the mark I wanted. I tried adding strawberries to it which helped the flavours a little. The value is okay, I'd probably wait for a sale but this wouldn't be my go to product. The other issue I had was locating the product at the store, it took me forever.