Canada Dry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Ginger Ale is full of goodness, it is perfectly blended, refreshingly crisp and brilliantly sparkling. Made with 100 percent natural flavors and real ginger.

July 09, 2015

I always thought all ginger ale was the same until I tasted the competition.Canada Dry is by far more flavorful than the others.It always tastes great.

July 09, 2015

This thirst quencher is a classic that has been around for a long time. Nothing compares to it in flavour. It has the right amount of tang and carbonation. It tastes great on its own or as a mixer. When you have an upset stomach, just try some Canada Dry ginger ale and a few crackers or a piece of toast to settle your tummy.

July 09, 2015

Canada Dry has been around for a long time -- as my age testifies to this. There have been many changes of different ginger ales and I am pleasure to see them. Having a go at this ginger ale will surely please my palette and also positively give a review on a product that has been 100% successful in my eyes.
    Love the new outer design. Catches the eye and a reason to want to taste your ginger ale.

July 09, 2015

it was good and refreshing, and would grab a case again my husband loves taking it to work

July 08, 2015

The exterior design is very well done and caught my attention. I really wanted to try it and when I did I was not disappointed. The cool taste felt refreshing and tasted delicious. In addition it is also caffeine free so I don't have to worry about extra calories.

July 06, 2015

Great drink! Helps a lot when your stomach is upset!

June 29, 2015

As the Champagne of ginger ales Canada Dry has NO competition in regards to similarly advertised or described products. To voluntarily choose a lesser quality ginger ale such as Schweppes over a Canada Dry would be to voluntarily inflict an unjust and cruel punishment upon oneself.

June 27, 2015

I don't drink that much pop anymore, but as a kid this was a staple in our house. Great flavour, better in the bottle or a glass then in a can to much carbonation in can specially if you drink it with a straw.

June 21, 2015

Canada Dry is a the best ginger ale, always quenches my thirst, great for when you are sick and dehydrated or have a soar throat. I will always recommend it.

June 20, 2015

Good ol Canadian Dry. It's a brand I know, love, and trust. Nothing compares. It's great to drink on it's own, as a mixer, and especially my go to when I'm sick. Infact i recommend it when you're sick it's great.