Pepsi Cola Reviews

August 21, 2021

My favorite

I don't drink coffee in the morning so my go to is a Pepsi to get my caffeine rush. I buy a case of 12 every 3 days that's how bad my addiction is, I love the sweet sugar taste

June 05, 2021

Will forever be a Pepsi Chick

Pepsi vs Coke
    Isn't that the greatest debate?
    There is just something about Pepsi that has always had my heart!
    These days I don't drink much pop anymore but I get together with my one girlfriend and we're like. Who's grabbing the Pepsi. It's like a cheat day when we get together. I feel like we're breaking the rules. He he
    I find coke has more bubbles and makes me burp more then Pepsi dose. The find the flavor better on my palette as well.
    It's just one of those things I can't explain. Pepsi will always be my first choice!

April 22, 2021

Best soda on the market

Crisp refreshing tasting soda. Nice boost of caffeine. Always taste the same year after year bottle after bottle. Great commercials on tv and the Super Bowl

April 20, 2021

TASTY

thought i would really hate it and that it would just be a knock off of coca cola but damnn I'm surprised its really amazing, best drank cold and that after taste is just so addictive

April 08, 2021
    Kansas, United States

Yummy

I’m not much of a hot coffee drinker, so this Pepsi is what this teacher drinks first thing in the morning to get going! Nice and crisp, goes with almost any meal.

March 19, 2021
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Not bad

Pepsi is not my favourite drink. Taste alright but I do prefer Coca Cola. It’s a good fizzy drink. Not to expensive. Usually will buy if there is no Coca Cola in the shelf.

March 08, 2021

Pepsi

It’s Pepsi for me! Love the fizz, jizz, drizz! Pepsi has that flavour that keeps me coming back, since a kid. Who doesn’t love snapping a can open, having a fresh sip of crackling pop.

March 08, 2021

Amazing soda

I have been drinking this soda for as long as I can remember, and it brings back many good memories every time I take a sip. This is definitely in my top 5 favourite sodas!

March 03, 2021

Pepsi

I like the taste of soft drink. You can have at lunch or dinner or even served to friends with snacks. It’s very affordable to buy in cans. I would recommend others and my friends to buy that soft drink.

January 08, 2021

just average

Pepsi does not have the exact taste like coca cola and it is not my go to but will drink it if there are no other alternatives. I don't even have this when eating KFC!