Pepsi Cola Reviews

November 19, 2020

Best thing to ever exist

Amazing flavor and not to over powering with sugar like the competitve brand. Ita rich and delicious especially fresh out of the fridge or freezer and is a staple on my grocery list

November 05, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Hook this up to my veins please

Need I say more ? Definitely a Pepsi junkie. Gotta have me a crisp glass of pipsay with me breakfast, lunch and dinner. Half me pay cheque goes to Pepsi already. Ye owes me at least a can for free

Updated On: November 05, 2020

November 03, 2020

The only Pop I drink

I grew up with pepsi and its all I buy. Remember back in the 80's when pepsi had the coke vs pepsi challenges in the malls? At just 4 years old I won the big prize because every time I could tell the difference. Don't get me wrong cola has its uses...like getting oil out of work clothes, but if you are looking for a refreshing drink without the filmy aftertaste, Pepsi is for you!

October 29, 2020

Perfect taste

I love Pepsi cola so much. It has the perfect taste that I do not get from other brands. Perfectly carbonated. I can't even think a day without papsi.

October 27, 2020

Better than coca cola!

I was never a fan of sodas but in a war between cola and pepsi I'll always choose pepsi! I feel like it has a less arrogant taste and I don't end up almost suffocating haha. Love it!

October 09, 2020
    United States

Pepsi the best cola

I enjoy the taste of Pepsi it's so refreshing the perfect amount of fizz when you first open the can, the sweetness is just three right amount. I like to have a can at dinner time with my meal it's the perfect amount.

August 11, 2020

J'adoooore

Ma marque préférée :) J'adoooore le goût, la qualité et souvent des rabais intéressant sur la marque. J'aime encore mieux le Pepsi en bouteille de verre mais en canette, transport plus simple ;)

July 09, 2020
    Florida, United States

The best cola ever

Pepsi is the best and only cola I will drink. It has a very smooth refreshing taste to it no matter which flavor you get. I've been drinking it since I was a little girl.

June 08, 2020

Amazing!!!

I always get 2 cans of Pepsi when I get pizza at my local pizza shop near my house. I like to a bit better than Coke. Nothing wrong with Coca Cola, but I believe that there is more sugar in Pepsi than Coca Cola.

April 26, 2020

I'm a Pepsi Girl

I've been drinking Pepsi since 1956 and no other cola will ever be in my glass. Best tasting pop on the market. Very refreshing to have a ice cold Pepsi anytime!!!