Pepsi Cola Reviews

December 10, 2019

Pepsi

Pepsi is so thirst-quenching. I wish that
    they changed the cans once in awhile. I think they should try the Pepsi vanilla I think it would taste so good.

December 10, 2019

Best soft drink going

Pepsi has and always will be my favorite choice when it comes to a soft drink there absolutely is a difference between coke a cola and pepsi cola big ups to you pepsi co

November 15, 2019

Breuvage desalterant

Pour moi, prendre un Pepsi est synonyme de détente. J'aime me désaltérer avec un bon Pepsi. Il n'a pas son pareil pour ça . Je ne me passerais aucunement de celui-ci.

October 23, 2019
    Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Big fan

Been drinking this drink for well over 20 years and dont have a bad word to say about it
    I try to limit to maybe 2 cans a day but can go over
    Its refreshing especially if its straight from the fridge and nice and cold

October 17, 2019

I buy again

We’re a family of 5 , my boyfriend drinks this every day . Going on road trips goin on a pick nic . Going fishing he has to have a Pepsi . Always has to be on the shopping list .

October 16, 2019

tastes great

I really like the taste of Pepsi. The only down side to it that I personally find is that the more you drink, the thirstier you get. I would choose Coke over Pepsi but if the store only has Pepsi I'll happily choose it.

0.5/5

October 08, 2019

Yuck

This product is not for me and do not like taste at all . Taste is something i can not describe it is not sweet nor bitter. It is weird and gross. I use to love it as a kid but now i find it horrible. I always get sick with this product. As for my boyfriend he loves this product and buys lots of cases of it .

October 02, 2019

10 out of 10

Hands down best pop ever.
    Pepsi regular sent ut my go 2 and my daily drink i have i have been a Pepsi fan for many years and honestly no other drink is comparable 2 pepsi

September 28, 2019
    Massachusetts, United States

My favorite

I have tried just about every brand of Cola at least as far as US brands go and Nothing compares to Pepsi. It's my favorite and what I aways tend to grab even cravings f a soda. I like that it's just the right ammt of sweet without being overly sugary. I honestly just love it and hopen it never changes.

August 29, 2019
    United States

pepsi

We love Pepsi my Grandson favorite drink is his Pepsi Cola. I have drunk Pepsi growing up and that's all we buy at my house my grandson wouldn't have any other soda..Pepsi all the way