Pepsi Cola Reviews

October 17, 2019

I buy again

We’re a family of 5 , my boyfriend drinks this every day . Going on road trips goin on a pick nic . Going fishing he has to have a Pepsi . Always has to be on the shopping list .

October 16, 2019

tastes great

I really like the taste of Pepsi. The only down side to it that I personally find is that the more you drink, the thirstier you get. I would choose Coke over Pepsi but if the store only has Pepsi I'll happily choose it.

0.5/5

October 08, 2019

Yuck

This product is not for me and do not like taste at all . Taste is something i can not describe it is not sweet nor bitter. It is weird and gross. I use to love it as a kid but now i find it horrible. I always get sick with this product. As for my boyfriend he loves this product and buys lots of cases of it .

October 02, 2019

10 out of 10

Hands down best pop ever.
    Pepsi regular sent ut my go 2 and my daily drink i have i have been a Pepsi fan for many years and honestly no other drink is comparable 2 pepsi

September 28, 2019
    Massachusetts, United States

My favorite

I have tried just about every brand of Cola at least as far as US brands go and Nothing compares to Pepsi. It's my favorite and what I aways tend to grab even cravings f a soda. I like that it's just the right ammt of sweet without being overly sugary. I honestly just love it and hopen it never changes.

August 29, 2019
    United States

pepsi

We love Pepsi my Grandson favorite drink is his Pepsi Cola. I have drunk Pepsi growing up and that's all we buy at my house my grandson wouldn't have any other soda..Pepsi all the way

August 07, 2019
    Florida, United States

My vice

I am a Pepsi drinker all day every day. It's especially nice when it's ice cold and straight out of a can. It goes perfect during our summer picnics/ bbqs. It may be a bit too sweet for some but I love it.

August 06, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

My go to drink

Me and my husband drink a Pepsi every night with dinner. It’s just the best tasting pop to me and just about the only one I drink. It’s my favorite. Definitely recommend buying and trying if you haven’t.

July 30, 2019

Best drink ever!

I love Pepsi. We drink a lot of it. I like it better than coke or even coffee. I used to love to drink Pepsi twist but it’s been gone a long time. Pepsi is my favourite go to drink.

July 28, 2019

Refreshing beverage!

Nothing like a cold Pepsi on a hot day. Used to be my go-to beverage however I still have one every now and then. I love the taste with the exact sweetness that I desire.