Canada Dry Premium Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Premium Ginger Ale is crafted with real ginger, cane sugar and natural flavours to give it an authentically refreshing taste and subtle aroma. A perfect mixer for any cocktail.

Le Soda gingembre Canada Dry Premium est fait de vrai gingembre, de sucre de canne et d’arômes naturels pour lui donner un goût rafraîchissant authentique et un arôme subtil. L’allongeur parfait pour tout cocktail.

You may also like Canada Dry Premium Ginger Beer or Canada Dry Premium Tonic Water

November 23, 2020

Ginger Ale is always good!

I always have ginger ale in my fridge! I did like the new premium ginger alebthatvis naturally flavoured. I didn't find it to be as fizzy as other "sodas" but that was ok with me. The bottle shape is fantastic! And I like the glass bottles!

Feel fancy drinking pop

I received this free as part of a product review. I pretty much loved everything about this version of Gingerale. If I’m drinking pop it’s usually gingerale or something with less added artificial colours and ingredients (I know I know...but that’s just me). But I didn’t feel bad drinking this. I loved the flavour, it was very refreshing and not too sweet. I loved the packaging even more! It is pricey for a pop drink, but I did like the portion size (and I repeat...I loved the bottle packaging). I will definitely purchase this and would recommend to others.

Canada dry premium...premium flavour

Canada dry and the opportunity came to try the premium version for free I didn't think twice.
    And it didn't disappointed.
    The flavour is great and the price is on point.

Tasty Drink

Love the taste of the ginger ale ! It is the best among all that I tried. Very refreshing & looks premium! Nice presentation & feels great to drink ! Good to serve anyone ! It is great for the price ! I highly recommend and will repurchase!

Ginger! Ginger!

Delicious! I got the ginger beer variety and it was absolutely delicious! It doesn't have a bite like other ginger beers I've tried. It is refreshing actually. Not sure if I want to spend over $5 for 4 bottles, as the bottles are quite little, so I'm happy for the opportunity to try these and I'll be watching for them to go on sale!

Tasty but nothing special

I do enjoy drinking from a glass bottle ... But not for quadruple the price. 5.99 for 4 small (230ml) bottles is excessive when you can get 12 of the 355ml cans fr the same price or less. It did taste refreshing and crisp. Overall enjoyable. Wouldn't spend the extra money. Oh and it has more grams of sugar and calories per ml than regular Canada Dry Gingerale #gotitfree

Great taste

I received the CANADA DRY PREMIUM GINGER ALE for free via the ChickAdvisor campaign. The product was nearly sold out everywhere. I tried the Ginger ale flavor which was unique. No can aftertaste.

November 20, 2020

Good to try!

I love Canada Dry products. This product was what I expected from Canada Dry. There was a subtle difference from their non premium products. The value for what you got was a little off for me but I could see how others would gladly pay the increased price.

November 20, 2020

Refreshing and tasted great

I received this product in exchange for my honest review.

We typically have ginger ale in a can and after purchasing the bottle format, our preferences changed. The beverage was refreshing, tasted great and we would purchase it for our family again.

November 19, 2020

A step up

I was really impressed with the new Canada Dry Premium Ginger Ale! The first thing that got my attention was the packaging. I loved the shape and size of the clear glass bottles. I prefer glass as it gets colder than plastic or aluminum, and glass is much easier and cleaner to recycle.

I first drank a bottle straight on it’s own. It had a genuine ginger ale flavor and wasn’t sickeningly sweet. It was light and very refreshing. Second, I used it as a mixer in a cocktail and was very impressed. It complimented the other ingredients very well. And because of the size of the bottle, none sat around to go flat.

This beverage is definitely a winner that I will be keeping stocked in my home bar.