Canada Dry Triple Berry Club Soda Reviews

Refresh your taste buds with this berry delicious club soda. Infused with the natural flavours of raspberry, blackberry and blueberry, Canada Dry Triple Berry Club Soda is perfect for when you want a hint of berry taste without any sugar or calories.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2022
    2.0/5

June 24, 2022

This was not a hit with me

I normally love Canada Dry products but this one wasn't a hit with me. While I appreciate the ability to add bubbles to a drink without added sugar and sodium the flavour wasn't there for me when mixed into a drink. I also tried it on its own to see what I thought about the product straight up and for a product marketed as "berry", I couldn't detect a berry flavour. I'm sure that some people will definitely enjoy this, I'm just not one of them.

Refreshing for summer drinks

I am pleasantly surprised how yummy this drink was. I am not a club soda fan, however I thought it was super yummy with the berry flavours, and was more comparable to a sparkling water drink. RECOMMEND TO DRINK IT COLD! It is good on its own, but would be even better, mixed into a berry lemonade or cold mixed drink!

5 Stars for this new flavour

I was skeptical as first to try this flavour, as triple berry can be a hit or a miss. BUT this flavour will now be a staple in our household. we love having club soda on hand, and this has such a light refreshing berry taste to it. it is not overpowering, it is the perfect amount of flavour for a club soda. I tried it on its own and it is great, and even when mixed with other juices it was great too! I will continue to buy this and recommend this to others, what a great new flavour!

Delicieuse boisson pétillante

Je recommande cette boisson pétillante! Elle est légère et a bon goût. Je préfère de moins grosses bulles par contre. Format pratique en toute occasion.

Yummy

Absolutely love this flavour it is great and refreshing to drink on its own or an addition to other beverages great summertime addition to any bbq or party #gotitfree #chickadvisor #CanadaDryTripleBerryClubSoda

June 23, 2022

Refreshing and delicious white soda

Sometimes you just have to make yourself a healthy drink to give you that much-needed boost! Thank you so much @chickadvisor and @thisisbutterly for letting me try the new @canadadry.canada Triple Berry Club Soda infused with the natural flavours of raspberry, blackberry, and blueberry. This version is zero calories, low sugar and tastes amazing.

I use this to make my own mocktail drink by adding pea flower powder, fresh lemon juice, maple syrup and diced strawberry🍹 perfect for a mid-afternoon break from work !! Cheer!!

Refreshing for the summer

Tried the Triple Berry Club Soda from Canada Dry and was pleasantly surprised. Typically not a huge club soda/sparkling water fan, but this one may actually change my opinion of club sodas. It was a refreshing drink after a long day of yard work, just the right amount of sweetness to perk me back up!

I like it!

I received this #canadadrytripleberryclubsoda for free to sample. My partner has been devouring them and we like the refreshing taste with a hint of berry. Also goes well as part of a summer cocktail!

June 23, 2022

0 sugar, 0 calories, great taste!

This is a low sodium, 0 sugar, 0 calories and naturally flavored fizzy drink that would satisfy your tastebuds and can drink it without the guilt even when on a diet. It's a good alternative to drink something that is fizzy and is not filled with sugar and calories like pop and less 'boring' than regular water. It tastes great and because it is unsweetened, I allow my kids to drink it as well and they love it.

June 23, 2022

Club Soda with a artificial berry flavour

Because it was Canada Dry Soda, i usually try to mix and match with different juices. The added berry flavour made it surprisingly hard to find a combination I liked. The berry flavour is how artificial berry flavours are normally in these drinks (with a hint of medicine flavour). I prefer regular unflavoured Canada Dry.