• Canada Pure sparkling fruit flavoured water
  • Canada Pure sparkling fruit flavoured water

Canada Pure sparkling fruit flavoured water Reviews

Ranked #2094 out of 2380 in Grocery

May 19, 2017

I recently discovered these drinks at Foodland and I LOVE them!

Unlike most flavoured sparkling waters, these actually have a pronounced fruit flavour, you can actually taste the fruit rather than it being a super subtle, barely there hint of flavour in a bubbly base (which I have had so many times and don't like at all). These are much more like a sparkling juice without all the calories (only 50 calories a bottle).

The juices are sweetened but it's a minimal amount of natural cane sugar; these have far less sugar in them than a standard juice product. That's definitely another plus as well as the fact that I've found most flavoured waters have artificial sweeteners in them that leave a weird after taste. NOT the case here.

I have tried every flavour (lemon lime, triple berry, orange twist and black cherry) except Ruby Grapefruit, and that's only because the store didn't have that flavour. My favourite is Black Cherry, it has a nice, authentic cherry taste, a great choice if you're a fan of cherry cola but don't want the sugar or the calories!

I paid $1.49 for each 250 ml bottle and feel it was money well spent!

April 04, 2017

Bought the Canada Pure Sparkling Orange Twist. This water is amazing I thought that it was discontinued but I managed to find some at a local grocery store . The taste is amazing! Not to sweet. It's made outta pure sugar and it is a bit high for my liking 12g for 240 ml bit soooo worth it.

June 17, 2014

I'm not a fan of water but i do enjoy the taste of this water taste almost like juice but sparkling and heathier.

September 29, 2013

Very refreshing and low calorie drink. I tried the orange flavor.

September 28, 2013

Canada Pure sparkling fruit flavored water comes in six different flavor. I tried all six they are all great tasting and not too sweet. The price is not bad

Maggiestevens added a new review for
    Nivea Creme

Cadbury Mini Eggs

Kinder Surprise

Maggiestevens added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Coca-Cola Classic

RogerRoo added a new review for
    Kinder Surprise