Captain Crunch Cereal Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 400 in Cereal

June 23, 2017

Deffinitely recommend

This cereal is awesome!! It tastes so good. It was one of my favourites as a kid. It's so yummy. Captain Crunch is one of the best cereals and I Deffinitely recommend. And I'm sure I'll buy it again.

June 18, 2017

Can't get enough

My son loves these. I always have a back up box because he likes them that much. They have a very unique and yummy taste. I will be repurchasing and I recommend trying them out.

May 19, 2017

I love Captain Crunch cereal. It has always been one of my favourites. I eat this cereal with milk, and it is delicious because it turns the milk sweet. I also like eating this cereal plain. It is sweet and has a crunchy texture. This cereal can often be found on sale.

May 17, 2017

The taste is sweet, buttery, and crispy. It tastes great dry - for breakfast or a snack - as it has a prominent taste and the crunch is nice. The cereal holds up well with milk. It is one of my favorite cereals, and one I always like to have on hand. If you are not a fan of sugary cereals, you may not like these as much.

May 16, 2017

This is my all time favorite breakfast cereal! I don't know what it is about the sweet crunchy corn based cereal that is just so damn good ! It even is one of the brands that I find go on sale quite regularly ! The only complaint I have is that it makes the roof of your mouth a little itchy after eating alot !

May 05, 2017

I don't know why I love these so much. They are basically air and sugar, but the texture is so light and crispy and buttery, and the flavor of them is just so dang good. A guilty pleasure food. Not something to consume regularly as they are devoid of nutrition, but so yummy!

May 02, 2017

I'm really not a cereal eater but I do crave Captain crunch sometimes . There's something about it I really like . If my friend sees me purchasing them she will ask if it cuts the roof of my mouth . It doesn't but a lot of people say it does for them. Weird. They're very sweet and not good for you but I don't care lol

April 30, 2017

Oh Captain Crunch! You were a favourite during my childhood and I still love you now. Such a great taste, packed full of crunch and delicious corn & oat flavour. This cereal is great with milk or by the handful straight out of the box.

April 25, 2017

Mes enfants adorent les capitain crunch céréales. C'est simple quand j'achete des capitain crunch le déjeuner le déjeuner est très simple et pas compliqué mais je l'ai oblige à manger des fruits et pour une fois c pas une corvée.

April 25, 2017

Une de mes sortes de céréales préférées qui est également appréciée de tout ma famille. Le goût est bon.Toutefois, les céréales sont très sucrées, donc à éviter si vous êtes en perte de poids.