Captain Crunch Cereal Reviews
#20 in Cereal

2.3/5

January 07, 2020

My mouth hurts thinking about it

I actually enjoy this cereal the only problem is I find that the little pieces can be sharp and cut the roof of your mouth after eating a whole bowl. I also find it to be pretty sweet

December 13, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Yummy!

Not too sweet and my children and husband love it! Doesn't get soggy too fast. The colorful box interested my children and when they tasted it, it became a family fave!

December 28, 2018

My guilty pleasure! (I’m 35)

This is hands down my all time favourite cereal, I honestly cannot get enough of this stuff! Sometimes the corners scratch the roof of my mouth and I don’t even care. Nothing could ever make me give it up.

December 20, 2018

Crunchy

Grandchildren love to eat captain crunch straight out the box. This is there favorite. This is my go to comfort food. Kids crushed some of the cereal and we used it as batter for the chicken. It turned out good

October 27, 2018

I would by this product again

OMG! I literally love this cereal especially the all berries one! I’m not afraid to admit, I literally have two bowls every time I buy this cereal. lol this is a cereal in my house where it’s specifically for me and my kids know that’s mommies cereal.

September 26, 2018
    North Carolina, United States

Captain With Me

So Captain Crunch is a must have in our home. I can always find great deals on it at the store. It has a amazing taste, and I love drinking the milk after, eating the cereal.

September 18, 2018

Love the taste but...

Captain crunch used to be my favorite cereal. My kids love it, its hubbys favorite but it seems like it gets soggy quicker than it used to and I'm a fast cereal eater! That won't stop me from purchasing it again though.

August 24, 2018

Love it

if you want a cereal that doesn't go soggy this is totally the cereal for you . I love it. ut its perfectly balanced sweetness with the big crunch .

August 24, 2018

Watch the corners.

Growing up Captain Crunch was always a favorite in our household and even my children today enjoy it. Had a nice light crunchy texture with an enjoyable sweet taste. Enjoyed with or without milk but you have to watch for the corners. They always seem to poke you.

June 03, 2018

So delicious the grandkids nab them from me!

This is great as a snack or as a bowl of cereal. As a bowl of cereal it is slightly time sensitive so if you are a slow eater make a small bowl up. I had these in the seventies......a delicious snack then....now my grandchildren hijack the box and I am lucky if I get a few.