Captain Crunch Cereal Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 367 in Cereal

April 10, 2017

Captain crunch is the beat cereal it tastes amazing and it's usually always on sale I would recommend this to anyone who likes a sweet tasting cereal.

March 09, 2017

Captain crunch has a very distinct characteristic.....it will rip the top of your mouth to shreds. However, it is worth it because the flavour is like no other cereal. I like the little crunchy pillows of goodness and the boxes are always so colourful. Childhood fave.

March 06, 2017

J'adore ces céréales ! Toujours croquant même lorsqu'on arrive à la fin du bol. C'est plein de sucre, mais tellement bon au goût ! tout les enfants en raffole et même les adultes !

February 03, 2017

This product is aptly named. I love how it stays crunchy right to the end of the bowl. It has a very nice almost honey flavour to it and it has about the same number of calories as any other cereal.

January 19, 2017

Other than tearing the roof of your mouth apart, Captain crunch is still as delicious now, as I remember it being when I was a kid. Nice and crunchy and sweet, but not too sweet.

January 10, 2017

Tasts so good that I feel good about giving them to my daughter in the mornings.. Along with a fruit it puts a smile on her face every day! They remind me of my childhood, hopefully they do the same with my kid!

October 04, 2016

Ces céréales goûtent l'enfance, avec beaucoup de sucre, mais c'est si bon. Je pourrais manger une boîte au complet sans me tanner. Le seul problème c'est que ce n'est pas les céréales les plus nourrissantes, mais j'aime bien les acheter quand elles sont en spéciales.

September 19, 2016

how could you not love this cereal, with it's satisfying crunch and delicious flavor, I think it may be a nostalgic thing too as I remember loving this as a child, this is another favourite in my house. Me especially. I find it kinda pricey though and never can find it on sale, however it is so good its ok to indulge and spend the extra for that delicious satisfying flavour

September 17, 2016

I enjoyed this cereal as a kid. It's not my usual that I pick up at the grocery store on my weekly visits. It's good to eat if you want something with a little sweet.

September 08, 2016

Ha ha ha.. The Good Ol' Captain..

Brown Sugar, Oats, Corn, Melts in your mouth and I think the new recipe doesn't scratch the heck out of the roof of your mouth anymore? It is a good treat, but definitely don't let it become a part of your daily diet.. Super bad for blood sugar and arteries..

But it is super good taste wise, totally original, nothing else like it. Enjoy the Crunch !!

MelRichard added a new review for
    Cadbury creme egg minis

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara