CARGO blu_ray Concealer #1
Good

CARGO blu_ray Concealer #1 Reviews

Ranked #451 out of 461 in Concealer

July 21, 2013

I have been using this concealer for about a year, and definitely the only one I will continue to buy. It covers great under dark eyes and redness on the skin!

August 15, 2008

I received this in a package of goodies from CARGO so I could test the line.

CARGO's blu_ray line is designed for professional make-up artists working on television and film productions. They are customized for the unforgiving medium of high definition filming and photography where every flaw is magnified.

Does that mean this makeup is exclusively for that purpose? Nope! It's great for every day use too! I first heard of the line when Joy (aka Makeup Junkie) tried a few of the products on me for a video and photo shoot. I found that the products stayed put and made my skin look great. Having a zit on your chin when you're filming HD is a disaster but using this concealer it was hardly noticeable. If you don't believe me, go look at the episode "Who Should Pay for the First Date?" here and look for the zit on the right side of my face. http://www.chickadvisor.com/?page=chickchattv

I use this concealer now on a daily basis for blemishes, bags and evening out discoloration around my nose. I love it! The applicator is soft and you twist the bottom to make the product come out so it's very sanitary. I would definitely buy this again.

clsbeauty added a new review for
    Ivory Body Wash

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    Anxiety

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Advice please

dperrault added a new review for
    magasin Archambault