Carmex Cherry Lip Balm Reviews

December 07, 2018

Best lipbalm ever.

As a makeup artist and makeup lover it's important for me to take care of the skin, including the lips. There are so many lip product (e.g. labello) that seems right but the truth is those are more harmful then good for you. The more you use the more youre lips getting dryer. When I found the carmex I found the perfect product for me because it's nor just smells and feels right but helps youre lips to stay soft.

2.2/5

November 28, 2018

Impression d'assèchement des lèvres

Le baume a lèvres est censé rendre les lèvres plus douce et les hydrater mais j'ai l'impression qu'elles s'assèchent a chaque fois que j'en met. L'odeur est agréable sinon et le prix correct.

November 12, 2018

Ehhhh not sure if I'd buy again

I love the original carmex so i decided to try the cherry one and for some reason it's a lot oilier. I had to keep reapplying throughout the day and it didn't feel as good as the original. However, I thought it would smell like medicine cherry and it doesn't but it still smells very artificial. Bottomline- i would repurchase original but never again the cherry.

October 11, 2018

Best lip balm

I suffer from dry and chapped lips during the cold weather, but this is by far the best lip balm out there. I’ve tried many but i always go back to this one because it leave my lips moisturized and soft.

August 19, 2018

Best Lip Balm

This is hands down the best lip balm I have ever tried. I don't really know what else I can say about this, I am not planning on buying any other lip balms any time soon. It makes my lips really smooth and soft. I would absolutely recommend it to everyone.

March 28, 2018

Wonder Product

Carmex Cherry is a winter staple for me. It goes on thick but thins out with your body heat. It has saved my dry cracked lips and adds a layer of protection, especially on windy days.

February 08, 2018

Not your Grandma's Old Carmex

My grandma always had carmex around, back then it came in little glass pots. Now it's great to have in tubes and with flavors to take away from the old chemical taste.

January 17, 2018

LOVE THIS STUFF

I love, love, love my Carmex. I have had it unflavored (and have been swearing off it for years now) until I received the cherry flavor for Christmas and will never go back. It is super moisturizing, looks so pretty and glossy on your lips, lasts forever, and smells AMAZING.

January 05, 2018

Carmex is always my favorite

I have a million carmex tubes. This product is just as effective as the tub version. It works so well and tastes good. It's my favorite lip balm. I like it better than the original flavor.

November 22, 2017

Awesome

If you have dry and cracked lips this brand is going to be great for you and if you like cherries then you have perfect product it keeps lips smooth!!