Carmex Cherry Lip Balm Reviews

May 11, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

This is the only product you will ever need

The scent is heavenly and not only does it moisturize even the driest lips - it leaves them very kissable! The best lip balm I have found, even when trying the more expensive brands. Very cost effective

May 07, 2019

The "BALM"

Carmex lip balm is my fav!! It moisturizes and keep your lips very soft!! I put it on every night before bed. Works better than anything I've ever tried!! I prefer the cherry flavour..the other tastes like medicine.

March 19, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Destroys chapped lips

I need the quick switch to this recently instead of purchasing a regular product. During the colder months my lips get very very chapped. I've always avoided CarMax because I thought it's solely for cold sores. this products medicated formula destroys my chapped lips.

March 12, 2019

Very good

I just love Carmex. So far the best lipstick. I’ve tried many versions but one that I liked is cherry. The flavour is pretty good and it makes me remember cherry as should be. The smell is good as well.

February 24, 2019
    Massachusetts, United States

Very hydrating

This product is very refreshing it heals the cracked lips and leaves it nourished
    This is the main go to product during winter seasons because the healing this product does to the lips are wonderfully

February 04, 2019

Love this stuff!

Super moisturizing, lightweight. Best low cost balm around. Keeps lips hydrated even in winter weather. Taste is kinda icky but you get used to it. I must have 20 tubes.

December 07, 2018
    Hungary

Best lipbalm ever.

As a makeup artist and makeup lover it's important for me to take care of the skin, including the lips. There are so many lip product (e.g. labello) that seems right but the truth is those are more harmful then good for you. The more you use the more youre lips getting dryer. When I found the carmex I found the perfect product for me because it's nor just smells and feels right but helps youre lips to stay soft.

2.2/5

November 28, 2018
    France

Impression d'assèchement des lèvres

Le baume a lèvres est censé rendre les lèvres plus douce et les hydrater mais j'ai l'impression qu'elles s'assèchent a chaque fois que j'en met. L'odeur est agréable sinon et le prix correct.

November 12, 2018

Ehhhh not sure if I'd buy again

I love the original carmex so i decided to try the cherry one and for some reason it's a lot oilier. I had to keep reapplying throughout the day and it didn't feel as good as the original. However, I thought it would smell like medicine cherry and it doesn't but it still smells very artificial. Bottomline- i would repurchase original but never again the cherry.

October 11, 2018
    California, United States

Best lip balm

I suffer from dry and chapped lips during the cold weather, but this is by far the best lip balm out there. I’ve tried many but i always go back to this one because it leave my lips moisturized and soft.