Carmex Cherry Lip Balm Reviews

November 28, 2019

Perfect for the winter weather!

I always get dry and chapped lips and thought I would give this ago. It was just amazing!! The smell of it is lovely not too over powering and you can feel that it works giving your lips a little tingle. My lips were smooth again after a few applications - I now have several of these dotted about my bags and jackets so I am never without it!!

October 29, 2019
    Powys, United Kingdom

Lovely

This is a fantastic lip balm, and I tried it after I got hooked on the original. It moisturises and refreshes my lips, treats them when they're chapped and dry, and it smells lovely. I have it with me all the time!

October 29, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Definitely

It’s heals my cracked and chapped lips. I love using it in winter since my lips are more dry than usual. It helps my lip to feel plump too. My favourite product.

October 28, 2019
    Rhondda Cynon Taf, United Kingdom

Fun & effective lip balm

This is now my favourite lip balm. It comes in a cute squeezy tube easy for your pocket. SPF15 is a bonus & it is moisturising. I love the Cherry flavour and the fresh tingling on my lips. It provides a nice sheen too when you don't want full on gloss.

October 24, 2019
    Ealing, United Kingdom

Amaze

This is my favourite flavour from carmex. I only have to apply a little bit, my lips feel super smooth after. There is no tingling or anything either goes on very smooth

October 14, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Essential

I’ve lost count of how many times I have purchased this lip balm I love it that much!
    I literally have a tube everywhere. Besides my bed, in my handbag, my work bag and in my desk.
    I apply this whenever my lips feel slightly dry or tight and I never go to sleep without applying a good amount.
    I can honestly say that in the years that Ive been using this brand I have never had chapped or cracked lips. It really is a godsend especially now in the Autumn and winter months. I use it all year round and would not be without it.
    Want soft supple kissable lips? Break out the Carmex!

October 09, 2019
    Ealing, United Kingdom

good lip balm

smell is super nice as it is cherry so is sweet. the effectiveness is good for dry lips with the added spf which is a bonus. as it has a smell i rather use it during the day

October 08, 2019
    United Kingdom

My holy grail !!!

Absolutely love this product. Used to use Vaseline in all flavours but this really gives you that refreshing feeling really wakes up all your senses. Love it

October 07, 2019
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Cheap, smells amazing, wont use anything else

I love this little pot of cherry magic! Very reasonably priced, smells amazing, lasts for ages and leaves my lips luscious! This is my go to product for lip balm!

August 08, 2019
    Rotherham, United Kingdom

Can't live without it

If theres one thing I can't live without its Carmex! I think i must go through 1 a month! By far my favourite lip balm for the price and effectiveness.