Carmex Cherry Lip Balm Reviews

2.7/5

February 22, 2021
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Not great. Uncomfortable feeling

This is not worth the hype, makes my lips feel super uncomfortable and not very hydrating. Alot of harsh ingredients in there, not natural and does not feel good.

February 08, 2021
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Simply the best!

Love this product, cheap, great, smells yummy... does the job. Can't fault it really! More flavours in the making maybe? How about lychee or bubblegum?

2.7/5

May 20, 2020

okay

pretty good product but expensive for the amount you are using, good moisture but can be a little greasy. do recommend but be cautious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.0/5

April 20, 2020

Ugh not happy

This is a thing I wouldn’t recommend again I think the original was better? I thought this is what my lips needed and I thought it would help me but it didn’t at all it dried my lips more than anything like frick I’m not impressed I’m a lip stick, lip gloss, lip chap snob straight up! I can’t even with this product!

2.3/5

February 28, 2020

Never again!

It smells great but works absolutely terribly. It honestly feels like someone just put a whole slab of petroleum jelly on your lips - nothing more, nothing less.

February 24, 2020
    Brent, United Kingdom

Keeps my lips soft

This lip balm keep your lips so hydrated and soft all of the time. Wether it’s to maintain softness daily or help when lips are a little chapped. The smell is strong in a good way

February 03, 2020
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Amazing lipgloss

This lip gloss is my absolute favourite out of all the brands. I use every day multiple times throughout the day, Carmex keeps my lips soft and supple and keeps them looking great. The cherry flavour is my everyday go to and I will not be seen without this product on me at all times.

November 28, 2019

Perfect for the winter weather!

I always get dry and chapped lips and thought I would give this ago. It was just amazing!! The smell of it is lovely not too over powering and you can feel that it works giving your lips a little tingle. My lips were smooth again after a few applications - I now have several of these dotted about my bags and jackets so I am never without it!!

October 29, 2019
    Powys, United Kingdom

Lovely

This is a fantastic lip balm, and I tried it after I got hooked on the original. It moisturises and refreshes my lips, treats them when they're chapped and dry, and it smells lovely. I have it with me all the time!

October 29, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Definitely

It’s heals my cracked and chapped lips. I love using it in winter since my lips are more dry than usual. It helps my lip to feel plump too. My favourite product.