Carnation Breakfast Essentials Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 311 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

May 14, 2017

I have had this off and on for over forty years. When I was in a rush some mornings my mother would give me this. Then the same for my kids if there was no time for a heartier breakfast. I have only had the chocolate. Very tasty.
    Quite expensive though. I would love to have the odd coupon.

May 09, 2017

Love this option as a quick on-the-go breakfast. Keeps me full until coffee time and I love the chocolate one! I've been choosing this breakfast essential for years and I feel it's nutritious as well as delicious :)

March 28, 2017

I am not a morning person and don't like making a lunch to take to work let alone prepare a good breakfast. I like quick and easy especially for days I sleep in! These do well to hold me through till lunch time which is great! They taste pretty yummy too. Chocolate is my favorite!

February 27, 2017

I love this product. I am really thin and I've always struggled with my weight. Breakfast Essentials help me on days when I just don't have an appetite but my body needs nutrients. It's very easy to use. Twist off the top and drink and you are done. I do prefer mines chilled and sometimes I mix it with bananas and strawberries for an extra special kick.

February 15, 2017

I dont always have time for breakfast and the Carnation Breakfast Essential bars are a perfect breakfast if you are on the go. THey kept me going until lunch. Pleasant taste and filled me up.

February 04, 2017

I love to mix this in smoothies for breakfast on the go. The chocolate & vanilla are my fav, strawberry is ok but I have never really been a fan of strawberry anything. My only complaint is that there arn't more flavours as always having the same 3 gets boring & I tend to switch it up

February 03, 2017

je l'ai essayé et je trouve c'est un bon produit. le gout est bon, la saveur est bonne aussi. Je vais en racheté c'est certain. j'ai aussi hate d'essayer les autres saveurs.

February 02, 2017

I love Carnation Breakfast Essentials! I usually dont have time to prepare breakfast in the morning so i just drink Carnation Breakfast Essentials and it tides me up until lunch time! It keeps me energized throughout the morning. It's both nutritious & delicious! I highly recommend this item to be on everyone's grocery list!

February 02, 2017

Carnation Breakfast Essentials are a healthy way to maintain your balance if you miss a meal through the day its very tasty and dose not have the chauky substance that some drinks leave in your mouth..its great any time of day and is recamented by myself or my family members

February 02, 2017

I bought the pre-made bottles of the Chocolate flavour after reading such positive reviews on the powder packets. I am SUCH a fan. I have been using them as a meal replacement for my breakfast for the last 2 weeks. They are the perfect time saver! Once I get home from the store, I throw them in the fridge, and then grab one before I head out to work in the morning to have when I get to the office.
    They are absolutely delicious! (I was shocked!!!) No crazy after taste, no weird chemical taste while you're drinking it. When cold, it tastes exactly like chocolate milk...but with the benefit of added protein!
    While I am hungry when lunch time rolls around, the Breakfast Essential keeps me satisfied until then (no growly tummy)
    I would absolutely recommend this product, and have already purchased more.