Carnation Breakfast Essentials Reviews

February 03, 2017

je l'ai essayé et je trouve c'est un bon produit. le gout est bon, la saveur est bonne aussi. Je vais en racheté c'est certain. j'ai aussi hate d'essayer les autres saveurs.

January 27, 2017

Keeps me full till lunch time. Excellent flavor and great when you do not have time for a full breakfast. My favorite is the chocolate but would be willing to try other flavors also.

January 25, 2017

I was selected to try this product. Being a mother of a baby, this is a great way to have breakfast. Taste was to my liking. It's a great day to day meal. In my case, it was not sufficient before a training so I added a banana and it got me to not be hungry while exercising. It was a nice discovery.

January 23, 2017

At first I wondered how it could be a breakfast since it was chocolate milk in a not-so-big bottle. But one time, I was in a rush and didn't have time to eat so I gave it a try. Carnation Breakfast Essentials tastes like the rich chocolate milk of my childhood. It was delicious. It was "comfort food". And as an additional bonus, it did keep me full until way past lunch.

January 19, 2017

These Carnation Breakfast drinks are pretty delicious. Great if you are on the go and or just forgot to eat breakfast. Also really good if you are sick or can't digest food well.

January 11, 2017

These are absolutely amazing. My teenage son is always in a rush in the morning and I keep these stocked in the fridge for him to grab on his way out the door. This way I know he's getting something nutritious in his body.

January 10, 2017

Love it for breakfast, and lunch. This product is helping me lose weight. I would recommend for all ages.
    Breakfast try a cup full of fruit with one cup of carnation breakfast essentials. My lunch half a sandwich with a cup of breakfast essentials.

For the first week on my weight loss diet I had a cup for breakfast lunch and dinner. Dinner chicken or fish only very small portion with half of cup of veggies. I have lost 10lbs in 1 week

2.8/5

January 08, 2017

I have tried this product a few times and always come the same conclusion. I do find the texture a bit gritty so prefer to add it to a smoothie or shake. The flavors do taste artificial and that makes it hard to drink. For some that is on the go, it is a great way to get some nutrition if the other option is not to have anything at all.

January 07, 2017

I love my beauty sleep so naturally it takes me 4 alarms to wake up in the morning. Since I leave myself next to no time to get ready and head to work, Carnations Breakfast Essentials is the perfect and easy way to get my belly full in no time! The chocolate one is absolutely delicious and keeps me full for my long commute.

January 06, 2017

Delicious mixed with milk for breakfast or a snack. I am a huge fan of the chocolate and enjoy strawberry and vanilla too. I find the chocolate with hot water makes for a pretty good, spur of the moment, hot chocolate.