Cashmere EnviroCare Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #538 out of 690 in Misc

Cashmere EnviroCare is made with 100% recycled fibre. With twice as many sheets per roll, Cashmere EnviroCare Double Roll offers maximum convenience because you’ll change the roll less often. Plus, the large roll format uses less packaging per sheet to reduce waste. Hypoallergenic and dermatologist approved. Safe for septic and sewer systems.

March 30, 2017

J'adore vraiment le cashmere envirocare. Je l'ai découvert dernièrement car ma pharmacie l'offre en spécial à 2,50 $ le paquet. Le tissu est doux et ne se défait pas comme certaines marques qui laissent de la poussière lorsqu'on déroule le rouleau.

March 30, 2017

Cashmere Envirocare is 100% recycled so you can ensure you are doing your part for the environment. Although it's a bit softer than some of the other brands I have tried it does not compare in my opinion to Charmin Ultrasoft which is so much thicker, softer and better quality. The only way I would ever purchase the Cashmere Envirocare again is if it was deeply discounted.

February 01, 2016

Cashmere is one of the many toilet paper that I use in my house hold we go threw a lot of toilet paper Cashmere is soft durable and doesn't clog the toilet

July 15, 2015

When I'm having my private time on the toilet I reach for Cashmere Envirocare. Not only is it soft on your tushy but it also safer for the environment.

February 26, 2015

really good product, super strong and obsorbant, great choice great price.

2.0/5

February 26, 2015

Papier doux pour les fesse mes il coûte cher

September 03, 2014

love enviro care product there the best

August 13, 2014

well worth it and great price

August 06, 2014

My families bum is Very Thankful for Cashmere bathroom tissue!!!
    It's the softest we've ever used, AND we only need maybe 3-4squares at a time (depending on the situation) ...Cashmere will continue to be on our grocery list for as long as we can wipe!! ;-)

June 18, 2014

Love the product, can be expensive but I usually wait for coupons and weekly specials