Catelli Gluten Free Macaroni Reviews

Catelli Gluten Free is an excellent alternative to wheat pasta. We’ve brought together our finest quality white and brown rice, corn and quinoa for a taste and texture that will have everyone fooled. You are now free to rediscover the taste of pasta you love. And rest assured, our gluten free pasta is produced in a dedicated gluten free facility.

• Cholesterol Free
  • Easy to digest
  • No preservatives

October 14, 2018

Chaud mais pas froid

Tres bonne pates pour une sauce chaude mais lorsque nous avons essayer en salade de pates froide et ce nest pas tres bon. Les pâtes deviennent pateuses3et ne se tienbent pas, ca plutôt l'air de la bouillie.
    Merci Catelli pour essai gratuit

October 11, 2018

Love it!

Catelli's gluten free macaroni is our household's favorite type of macaroni. My spouse has a sensitivity to gluten and regular pasta tends to bother her. Ever since we switched over to Catelli's gluten free pasta she can now eat pasta with little to no worry. It cooks well, tastes great and is affordable.

October 11, 2018

Great pasta!

I've tried many different gluten free pastas and this one is a definite favorite. I like the mix of ingredients as I find it gives it a good texture. I find most pastas that are just "rice pasta" get mushy a lot quicker. Cook time is very important with these, as is any gluten free pasta. You must time it right otherwise they'll overcook very quickly. I will definitely buy these and recommend them. I received this product for free to try.

October 10, 2018

Delicious

I was super excited at the opportunity to try this delicious pasta. it tasted great. I am very happy. One package is more than enough for 4 people. will buy again.

October 10, 2018

Pretty good

I really enjoyed the taste of this pasta. It being gluten free was a major bonus since i try to be conscious about my health.
    it cooks fast, and tastes great.

October 09, 2018

Love love love

I absolutely love this pasta. It tastes delicious, is so easy to prepare and kids love it. The macaroni size especially comes in convenient size pieces.

October 09, 2018

Good

I've tried several different pastas over the years. And I always come back to Catelli its easy to cook,great taste and great source of fibre. Easy on price, love all the different variety.

March 30, 2018

Macaroni

Le macaroni sans gluten est très goûteux. Je l'aime bien avec ma sauce maison et en étant sur une diète sans gluten j'aime avoir de la variété. Je le recommande.

March 27, 2018

Pasta cravings solved !

Being a huge foodie, not being able to find a good pasta for gluten sensitivities was annoying. Found Catelli Gluten Free pasta and problem solved ! The taste is delicious and it cooks so easily. The consistency is pretty dead on to regular pasta; my children even love it. My son's favorite is the macaroni.

June 14, 2017

Tastes just like regular pasta! Great for celiacs

I've always loved eating pasta and when I found out I had celiac I didn't know how I would give it up. But with this brand of gluten free pasta I don't have to! I can't even tell the difference from regular pasta!