Catelli Gluten Free Spaghetti Reviews

Catelli Gluten Free is an excellent alternative to wheat pasta. We’ve brought together our finest quality white and brown rice, corn and quinoa for a taste and texture that will have everyone fooled. You are now free to rediscover the taste of pasta you love. And rest assured, our gluten free pasta is produced in a dedicated gluten free facility.

• Cholesterol Free
  • Easy to digest
  • No preservatives

October 09, 2018

We prefer the penne

Thank you #Familyrated we received this #freetotry We love the Catelli Gluten Free Spaghetti pasta! It is not our favourite out of the selections! My husband was diagnosed with celiac disease last year and finding foods that taste authentic are hard to come by. Although the taste is great we prefer the penne or macaroni selections. We found with cooking the spaghetti or linguini noodles the would stick together and/or break into tiny pieces. I do put oil in the water to help the noodles from sticking but it doesn’t help with these.
    They are also priced quite high, but so is all gluten free food.
    Again the taste is accurate! We do not notice a difference. This brand is a staple in our pantry!

May 08, 2018

Yes Please!

This is one of the few gluten free pastas I've tried that actually cooks well and holds itself together. The price is very good, especially when you can find it on sale.

March 21, 2018

Awesome gluten free option!

My husband is gluten sensitive, but we still love our pasta! I came across this brand to try and we have never gone to anything else since. Most other gluten free options in the past have tasted similar to cardboard, for lack of a better word. But with this pasta, you'd never know it wasn't wheat based. Our whole family enjoys it!

February 15, 2018

Finally a good GF pasta

Let me start off by saying I am not Gluten Free by choice, this was thrust upon me 8 years ago, so finding compatible pastas has been a nightmare. I tried this pasta about two years ago and was once again not very optimistic about it. But wow was I surprised. It takes about only a minute longer to cook then regular pasta. It isn’t gummy, nor does it turn into a giant ball of pasta. The sauces stick nicely to it and it twirls nicely on the fork. Now that being said re heating it it doesn’t twirl so well but it still tastes good once re heated. It gives me the taste and texture of proper pasta but none of the stomachs issues. This is my favourite followed up by the Penne noodle by Catelli as well. I should mention I cook my pasta aldante.

2.3/5

October 18, 2017

Celiac friend had a reaction to this pasta

I bought this pasta for a a dinner where a friend with celiac was joining. Overall the taste of the pasta was completely fine, I wouldn't have noticed it was gluten free if it was served to me! The texture was okay, but even following the package directions the spaghetti broke apart very easily. You definitely can't twirl it like usual spaghetti. The main issue I had is my celiac friend had a reaction to it. She thinks it may have been the corn flour thats in it. Every other part of the meal were products she had used before.

I can't recommend this pasta for people with celiac, but it may be a decent substitute for people avoiding gluten and don't mind the difference in texture.

October 07, 2017

Love it

I am gluten intolerant and I've tried a lot of gluten free pastas but they never tasted good and no matter how much I boiled it , the pasta was hard. Catelli gluten free pasta taste almost exactly like regular pastas it's hard to tell which is which and it tastes amazing and the texture is just right. I totally recommend this.

September 19, 2017

I was very happy to find this product as I love spaghetti but my stomach always hurts after. This spaghetti does not cause me any gastric issues at all. It tastes the same as regular noodles, honestly wouldnt know the difference except that my stomach doesnt hurt. Would definately buy again.

August 14, 2017

I buy it often !

j'adore les produits Catelli sans gluten... ils sont abordable et bons, sauf lorsqu'on doit les réchauffer (ce qui n'est pas très pratique pour planifier les lunch ...)

August 12, 2017

Good product

I like this product, the taste is good and so is the texture. You have to make sure you follow the directions because it will over cook easily and get clumpy. Doesn't reheat well.

April 07, 2017
    Saskatchewan, Canada

When I'm in full mode for healthier eating, these are at the top of my list! Dateline tastes great, it's my usual brand, and the price is reasonable. As long as my kids don't see the box they can't really tell the difference, but they will usual comment and eat a little less, but I just keep cooking it anyway, they'll get used it!