Catelli Gluten Free Spaghetti Reviews

Catelli Gluten Free is an excellent alternative to wheat pasta. We’ve brought together our finest quality white and brown rice, corn and quinoa for a taste and texture that will have everyone fooled. You are now free to rediscover the taste of pasta you love. And rest assured, our gluten free pasta is produced in a dedicated gluten free facility.

• Cholesterol Free
  • Easy to digest
  • No preservatives

April 07, 2017

They are awesome products ! My whole family loves it when we have spaghetti for supper. I am the only one in the family that have very high sensitivity to gluten. The price is reasonable. Catelli Gluten Free Spaghetti taste so fabulous than other generic brand name. They are recommended by dietitians because they included grain blend of brown rice,qunoa that other brand name spaghetti dont have.

November 30, 2016

I love the Catelli brand! I'm always stocking up on their different pastas. Their gluten free spaghetti is my favourite. great taste and easy to cook and work with!

October 03, 2016

This isn't the worst brand for gluten free pasta, its affordable and as long as you pair it with a really good sauce to accompany it, it will taste good.

September 28, 2016

Catelli Gluten Free Spaghetti
    Great spaghetti! My mother cannot have gluten. The rest the family can, and are picky about gluten free products so usually we have to make two batches of pasta (A pain) but not with Catelli, I made noodle soup, and didn't tell the "connoisseur" of gluten free products it was gluten free! (shhh) two bowls later, I told him it was gluten free and he was shocked!.

Pro's
    - Great intimation of wheat pasta
    - It's not incredibly delicate like some gf pasta

Con's
    - If you don't stir often and carefully you can end up with the spaghetti stuck together
    - It does't keep well (it sticks together) so serve same day.
    - Gluten free is always more expensive, but this is a little more so. It goes on sale
    occasionally and I stock up then!

September 23, 2016

I received these for an honest review and usually i am Not a big foody ! I love these though .....
    i will definitely seek them out in the grocery store - Thanks Chickadvisor for introducing me to a new kind of pasta xx Yum

September 16, 2016

Surprisingly good for gluten free pasta. It goes nice and soft and tastes like regular pasta. Cooks well and fairly quickly and doesn't get mushy. It tastes almost as good as restaurant quality pasta

August 24, 2016

I really enjoy the coupons I get in the mail for gluten free products which allows me to purchase healthy catelli pasta products and keep my family and I safe from gluten food.

August 24, 2016

J'ai la maladie Coeliaque et ce spaguetti est le meilleur que j'ai mangé depuis longtemps! Bon prix, bon goût, bonne texture. Meilleur pour la santé que les autres spaguetti sans gluten, car celui-ci contient 4 céréales plutôt qu'une.

June 22, 2016

I buy this brand of gluten free pasta because you cannot taste the difference between this pasta and regular pasta. I have gluten intolerance and my daughter is allergic so after trying several different brands it was this brand my family loved. I usually buy it when on sale though, gluten free products tend to be expensive.

June 03, 2016

I have been gluten free for close to 20 years and am sooo happy that someone has finally figured out pasta! I started buying this brand of pasta 2 years ago and it beats every other dried pasta on the market. No slimyness that so often comes from many of the other brands... it holds its shape and it tastes great.
    And its made from a combination of ingredients so not too 'rice' tasting. Great product, I have convinced many non-gluten free friends to switch over (also because it's very affordable).