Catelli Gluten Free Spaghetti Reviews

Catelli Gluten Free is an excellent alternative to wheat pasta. We’ve brought together our finest quality white and brown rice, corn and quinoa for a taste and texture that will have everyone fooled. You are now free to rediscover the taste of pasta you love. And rest assured, our gluten free pasta is produced in a dedicated gluten free facility.

• Cholesterol Free
  • Easy to digest
  • No preservatives

May 10, 2016

This Gluten-free Catelli Spaghetti does not make me bloated after eating. I want to enjoy eating pasta again more often for many recipes I enjoy. It tastes great and my digestion has improved. #glutenfree #Catelli

March 01, 2016

benefits of going gluten free, with the taste that tastes like any other (or almost any other) spaghetti pasta!!

catelli perfected gluten free in my opinion, no one can taste difference *success* :)

I love it , health wise, for digestion gluten free, but the taste is there so we all can enjoy spaghetti without worrying about being in pain or lacking flavour / taste of pasta!!!

It is slightly more expensive, but I look at ingredients and find it worth the price

February 18, 2016

super good gluten free pasta that doesn't even taste gluten free
    like other GF pastas you have to be careful not to overcook it otherwise it will be a gooey mess but it's super good otherwise :D

February 18, 2016

Tastes great, excellent quality and affordable. The Catelli Gluten Free Spaghetti is easy to cook (in under 10 minutes) and does not sacrifice taste or texture.

January 30, 2016

An affordable option for those with gluten sensitivities that does not sacrifice taste, texture, or wallet. Easy to prepare, just like regular wheat pasta. In sauce, even those with no allergies would be hard pressed to tell that this was without any gluten. It is wonderful to see more choices at the grocery store without breaking the bank.

January 24, 2016

We love Catelli Gluten Free Spaghetti in my house hold I make this at dinner time with Catelli Spaghetti sauce and It's gone in no time we love pasta

December 29, 2015

So good! I've served this to my non gluten free boyfriend and he loved it to!

October 01, 2015

This is a great alternative for those who can't eat gluten. I don't notice a major taste difference and with sauce on top, I don't notice it at all.
    It cooks the same as regular spaghetti but after draining it, I do find it breaks easily. It is difficult to 'spin' this pasta on a fork.
    It is a great price and available at all my local grocery stores.

September 30, 2015

Unlike some other gluten free spaghetti that I've tried, I actually really enjoy this brand. It cooks close to the same as regular spaghetti, it does have a different texture, but still tastes great. It doesn't break or dissolve after cooking like some brands that I have tried.

September 15, 2015

this better for us!!!! it tastes better than regular spaghetti..and the texture is slightly differant than regular pasta... holds the sauce great!!