Catelli Shells Reviews

September 13, 2017

another good catelli product

I love these shells. Great for soup and tuna pasta salad. I am so used to penne but thought I'd mix it up with shells. Glad I did because it makes pasta night more fun.

September 13, 2017

Great Product

Finally a pasta that doesnt go all gooey even if its cooked al dente. I have found since alot of companies have gone to only wheat pasta, they taste terrible and get super gooey and yucky. This product I dont find does that.

May 22, 2017

This pasta is 100 percent delicious and Worth a purchase the taste is out of this world and the value is Worth every penny and the quality is fantastic they are sold for a price of 4 dollars and you get alot for what you pay 100 percent recommended

May 04, 2017

Some say pasta is pasta, but I beg to differ. Catelli is definitely the only pasta I purchase. You can't go wrong when purchasing pasta no matter if u like spinach, wheat or just ole fashion regulars pasta.

April 26, 2017

CATELLI IS THE BRAND OF PASTA I BUY TO MAKE A HUGE VARIETY OF PASTA DISHES OR CASSEROLES. THEY COOK IN A SHORT TIME AND HAVE SUCH A VARIETY OF SHAPES AND COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM TO MAKE NICE LOOKING MEALS.

October 12, 2016

LOve the pasta Great price I use all the different shapes in my sauces Love the gluton free pasta I try them all whole wheat and super green love the healthy suff

September 14, 2016

The pasta does get bigger. When cooked a pasta shell will be in another pasta shell. Quite filling. I prefer having shell pasta with a tomato based sauce.