• Catelli Smart Spaghetti
  • Catelli Smart Spaghetti

Catelli Smart Spaghetti Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 161 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

April 22, 2017

5/5 Recommended? You Betcha!

April 22, 2017

I received this product to review. I was excited to try a new pasta with my family. The pasta was easy to cook and had simple to follow instructions like any other pasta. The look of the pasta was nice: I never would have guesses that is was made of anything different that regular Catelli pasta. It cooked up nicely, and I used the included recipe card to make my family's meal. They all enjoyed it very much! After everyone had finished their plates I showed them the package... and everyone was shocked that this pasta had hidden veggies! It has now become our pasta of choice. I recomend it to so many of my friends. It's a really wonderful pasta!

March 27, 2017

My kids and I love this pasta! It tastes like any other typical pasta so they get an extra serving of veggies without even knowing it! We have also tried the gluten-free version and you would never guess its gluten-free. Tastes great.

August 18, 2016

Love this pasta and is one of the only ones I use in my house. Despite gluten usually bothering me I find this pasta does not. It actually has flavor to it and cooks wonderfully. Even my boyfriend and all my nieces and nephews love this pasta and don't like the generic brands.

May 10, 2016

we really enjoy this spaghetti ....its super easy to cook and i like the texture ..it seems better than regular spaghetti as it holds the sauce better and it has a firmer not mushy t all texture good for you too!! it is also a erally great price!!!

May 10, 2016

Delicious tasting white pasta with the benefits of whole wheat pasta, like your suggest daily serving of fibre. Perfect texture, easy to cook. A favourite in our house.