3.9/5
CeraVe Eye Repair Cream Reviews

Designed not only to visibly reduce dark circles and puffiness, but also to help restore and replenish the delicate skin barrier around the eyes—leaving you with brighter, smoother, healthier looking eyes.

See what our testers thought of the CeraVe Supermom collection!

March 25, 2019

So hydrating and nice

I love Cerave products and this one is no different. It's so great at hydrating my under eyes before I put on makeup for the day, and nothing I use over it seems to pill. It's fragrance free and doesn't irritate. Can't really comment on long-term effectiveness or repairing properties, as I've only had it a couple months. But I will keep using it and probably buy again.

0.7/5

March 22, 2019

Major eye irritation

I had a lot of high hopes for this product. I wanted something that was dermatologist tested and more natural, which I thought I found with this product but it has been a horrible experience. I would put it on usually in the morning and put it where I noticed bags and it irriated my eyes like crazy. They felt super sensitive where i put the cream and made my eyes water, I gave up after 3 uses, as I hoped it would get better but it didnt.

2.8/5

March 18, 2019

It’s just ok

I have been using this product for my undereye for 2 months now. I use it morning and night.

This product claims to reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness. Unfortunately, I cannot say it has delivered in these categories. It does however, provide good hydration for the undereye and has essential
    ceramides.

The product absorbs quickly and works well under makeup.

Overall, an ok product. I could take it or leave it.

2.0/5

March 15, 2019

Not sure what I was expecting

Lately the skin around my eyes seem to be very dry, and wrinkles are showing much more. I had previously purchased La Roche-Posay's Hydraphase Intense Eyes but wanted something more affordable. CeraVe's eye cream had a tone of good reviews so I picked myself up a tube last week.

The formula is a thin cream, and applies easily. It sinks into my skin nicely and doesn't leave any residue. That's the only good thing I found with it. I didn't notice any difference in my skin at all, and if anything, my wrinkles/dry patches are almost more pronounced now.

I wouldn't re-purchase this as it doesn't seem like the right product for me.

January 18, 2019

Good for daily moisturizing

This product is good for daily moisturising with no burn that some eye creams can give and I have sensitive skin. Not sure how effective it is as I can't say I noticed any reduction in wrinkles but the skin around my eyes definitely felt moisturized.

2.0/5

November 30, 2018

Disappointed

I adore Cerave products and was so excited to try this eye cream. It is not overpriced and does provide moisture. Perhaps my expectations were too high, but the product fell flat. I've used better products that do ease puffiness and brighten the eye area. I am in my early 40's and can no longer get away with just moisturizing the eye area.

November 13, 2018

Works great on eczema prone skin

I have atopic dermatitis on my eye lids and it took me a long time to find an eye cream that didn't burn my eyes. Cerave Eye Repair Cream is so gentle I can barely feel it even when my skin is having it's worst eczema episode.
    You get a bang for your buck because it does everything the expensive brands do for the fraction of the price. It works great under concealer.

September 27, 2018

The ONE.

I love this eye cream! It seems to hydrate my skin really well (I'd say I have a normal eye area skin, not too dry, not oily), and it is this only eye cream I've found that does not cause me congestion around my eye area. Big fan! I also feel like because my eye area is now moisturized, it looks a bit brighter!

July 02, 2018

I buy this product all the time.

This is a very gentle, effective eye cream. You only need a little to do the job. I have been using it regularly for about 4 years. I highly recommend it.

June 30, 2018

Effective eye cream

I was impressed with this eye repair cream. The CeraVe Eye Repair Cream works very effectively. The cream has no noticeable scent. The consistency of the lotion is great, not too thick nor too thin. It absorbs quickly and is hydrating without leaving a greasy feel.