Aveeno Fresh Essentials Anti-Fatigue Eye Roller Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 383 in Eye Cream

From the brand known for harnessing the powers of innovative ACTIVE NATURALS® technologies that combine the very best of nature with the power of science, Aveeno has created a new facial skincare line to help combat the many environmental factors that cause stress to the skin: Fresh Essentials. From poor diet and sun exposure, to a hectic lifestyle and lack of sleep, simple everyday stresses can rob the skin of essential nourishment and hydration, resulting in noticeably tired skin that looks dehydrated and dull.

The Fresh Essentials Anti-Fatigue Eye Roller infuses delicate undereye skin with ACTIVE NATURALS® anti-oxidant Southernwood Extract and vitamins A, C & E to combat the look of dark circles, hydrate to brighten eye area, and de-puff the undereye area with its cooling roller ball.

April 11, 2017

Since I'm a mom, this product has been a life saver. You can quickly see the results, it's cold for a little extra kick in the morning, it smells awesome. It does not burn or anything. Awesome gift for a new mom!

February 28, 2017

I received a sample of this in exchange for my honest review. While it is an effective moisturizer, and I can use it near my eyes without burning, it was no better than any other eye product. I used it at night, and in the morning, and the delicate area around my eyes stayed hydrated. I find it expensive without any added benefits.

February 28, 2017

I have purchased several aveeno products in the past but this is the only one that ever disappointed. The only upside was the roller does feel cool and refreshing on the eye area but It didn't do anything to reduce or eliminate dark circles. I have yet to find an eye product that has worked miracles for me but I'm still on the lookout. Before having my daughter I didn't have any discoloration surrounding my eye area but now I have darkness on the inner corners that I wish I could get rid of. I'm hoping to find a miracle product soon.

February 22, 2017

I actually received this in the mail as a free sample and I wasn't very impressed with the quality of this product. It did feel nice and cooling under my eyes but after awhile my eyes would start too burn and my skin under my eyes got very very itchy. So I figured I try it again another day and the same issue developed. I do like that it has a very nice scent too it...Abit strong but I like it. Someone who is sensitive too smells might not like the scent of it

I like that there is Vitamin C, E and A. Which are great vitamins too help with skin problems and puffy eyes. I probably won't but this product just because my eye area was so sensitive too this. You can buy it at Walmart for 14.99$

February 22, 2017

though the roller ball does have a cooling effect i founfd that it really did not do any thing that it claims it does ...dissapointed to say the lest ...nope not for me

February 22, 2017

Didn't work for me but I'm almost in my mid thirty's and have pretty puffy, stubborn eye bags. I've tried multiple eye rollers and even keep them in the fridge for the cool benefit that helps depuff.

December 08, 2016

i do love this. i got it as a gift and its almost finished now because i have been using it daily. it feels refreshing to put it on my eye and i love that it rolls on its like a massage for the eyes. it feels and looks great.

September 08, 2016

Like most eye rollers, this has a very cooling sensation on the skin, but that's about all it actually does.

I have extremely dark circles that appear a very dark purple on my fair skin. This did absolutely nothing to improve the appearance. I don't have puffiness, but due to my eye shape I naturally have some very fine lines underneath my eyes, which may get more pronounced with fatigue or dryness. Again, this did nothing to lessen the appearance.

I have very dry undereyes and thought this would at the very least provide some hydration. The product is very thin and my skin sucked it right up, afterwards feeling even more dry and tight.

This also dried right out in the tube after only a couple of uses -- nothing would come out onto the ball. It's honestly a terrible product and one of the worst I have ever tried.

June 01, 2016

This is a great little pick me up, when you feel tired. It's a fresh cooling feel that glides on smooth. I like to apply it mid day, not sure it removed bags or dark circles but I know it does feel good. I love Aveeno products, I however think this is pricey.

May 15, 2016

I love this little miracle rolling ball of brightness. This products works so well at freshening those tired, puffy eyes. I roll it on so easily and within a few minutes my eyes look so much smoother, less dark and refreshed. Excellent product.