CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Reviews

CeraVe hydrating cleanser is a vital part of a daily skin care routine. It gently removes dirt, oil, and makeup without disrupting the skin's natural protective barrier. It patented MVE formulation helps essential ingredients penetrate deep into the skin to hydrate and nourish.

November 17, 2020
    Zulia, Venezuela

I love it

I love this brand and the products it offers, without a doubt this cream is very good for hydrating my face, I love to use it before makeup and my skin is always soft and fresh

Great basic cleanser!

I like to use a simple cleanser and this fits the bill, has all the ingredients the face needs and is super gentle. I didn't feel it took off my Zinc sunscreen though so you'd need to double cleanse I think.

November 16, 2020

Your skin feels hydrated after use

The hydrating cleanser really does an amazing job hydrating the skin while cleansing, although it does foam alot when mixed with water but you will definitely feel your skin is plumped ,soft and hydrated. Very mild on the skin too which is good for me because i have a sensitive skin.For the price too, it is definitely a good deal.
    Samples in the picture are complimentary samples(free) from the manufacturers ( CeraVe)

Updated On: November 16, 2020

*it doesn't foam when mixed with water*

Amazing

My new favourite cleanser! It cleanses my face well, does not dry it out and keeps it hydrated. Love the ingredients in it as well, it also has not broken me out and is gentle on the skin. Overall, will repurchase and keep using.

November 11, 2020

Highly recommended facial cleanser

I love this cleanser. It's a gel. Non foaming. It also contains Hyaluronic acid. Lots of dermatologists recommend this product. I loved it. Usually I may react to a cleanser but not this one!

November 03, 2020

Favourite Cleanser

This facial cleanser has been crucial to my skincare routine as I inch closer and closer to my 30s. My skin feels absolutely fresh and clear and I love how it easily foams. Doesn’t feel as harsh as some scrubs can.

November 03, 2020

Very hydrating

As winter comes, my skin always gets drier, this has helped keep it hydrated! The only only reason I did not give it 5 stars for effectiveness is that I do have to remove my makeup beforehand, otherwise it's fantastic.

November 02, 2020

My favorite brand

I found my favorite cleanser. It’s hydrating and moisturizer, I don’t feel itchy and stretched on my face after washing. Help reduce skin irritations on my face in the winter time.

November 02, 2020

Transformed my skin

I love cerave products. I didn’t realize how dry and irritated my skin really was until I started using the hydrating facial cleanser. It only took about 2 weeks to repair my skin. I would recommend this product to anyone with dry skin.

October 30, 2020

wonderful

the product works wonders. it has cleared up my dryness and left my face feeling very hydrated and moisturizer when pairing with the Cerave Daily Moisturizer