CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Reviews

CeraVe hydrating cleanser is a vital part of a daily skin care routine. It gently removes dirt, oil, and makeup without disrupting the skin's natural protective barrier. It patented MVE formulation helps essential ingredients penetrate deep into the skin to hydrate and nourish.

August 07, 2020

Amazing product.

This is a staple in my skin care regimen. It does a great job cleansing my skin, doesn’t irritate it and comes off very easily. It doesn’t smell very strong and gets nice and foamy.

August 04, 2020

My face loves this product!

I have very sensitive skin and have been looking for a cleanser for awhile. I came across CeraVe and decided to give it a try. It has changed my routine completely. Leaves me skin feeling clean of any make up and hydrates at the same time! Only cleanser I will ever use!

July 16, 2020

Greatest cleanser ever!

This cleanser from CeraVe is easily my favourite cleanser. This might be the first cleanser I have tried that hasn't completely stripped my skin and made me feel dry. This is great for any skin type. I made sure my whole family started using it and we all have different skin types yet it is still very effective.

June 22, 2020

MY GO-TO

forget about other cleansers, this brand is one of the few drugstore brands that actually helps your skin. their ingredients are effective and gentle. Perfect for people with sensitive skin.

May 29, 2020

Great for dry skin

I don't know what's up with that picture because that is a completely different cleanser. Anyways, this cleanser is great! Many ones I've used before dry out my face, this one kind of has the opposite effect. 10/10

May 25, 2020

A great morning cleanser

I have combination skin and love to use this in the morning. I wouldn’t recommend for taking off makeup at the end of the day since it doesn’t remove as well as the foaming cleanser.
    It’s a very gentle, hydrating cleanser.

April 29, 2020

use for dry skin

I don’t feel like this product is the best for oily skin. This cleanser is very treating and is a thick, moisture-balancing formula. So, I think it’s best to use only if you’re in the normal to dry skin type

April 29, 2020

Great cleanser

This is a very gentle and hydrating cleanser that does not foam but leaves your skin feeling so clean and hydrated that you feel like you just washed your face with lotion.

April 05, 2020

Best cleanser for dry skin

My go to for winter. I have combined type of skin but usually during the winter it tends to be more irritated and dry. So this one does a perfect job in keeping my skin clean and yet moisturizer.

March 08, 2020

Can be too drying to irritate your normal skin

I had no issue using them for a few years. Last winter i used it not only as a facial cleanser but also as a shower gel. I probably put too much on my hand, and the first place my hand contacted my body was my neck. Next day there were red rashes around that area. There are probably some ingredient I am allergic to in this product.