CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Reviews

CeraVe hydrating cleanser is a vital part of a daily skin care routine. It gently removes dirt, oil, and makeup without disrupting the skin's natural protective barrier. It patented MVE formulation helps essential ingredients penetrate deep into the skin to hydrate and nourish.

November 10, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I would buy this product again and again!

This is a very good cleanser, my family doctor recommended it to me and he gave me a little sample, I tried it and I liked. Now I use this CeraVe cleanser every day. This product very well restore and moisturizes my face and by the way perfectly removes all makeup residues. Very satisfied! :)

November 10, 2021
    Texas, United States

Only cleanser you need

This is so gentle and such a good cleanser. I use this morning and night. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin in fact it is made for skin like mine. Nourishing and safe for everyone to use. you can find it anywhere.

November 03, 2021

Winner winner!

I was SO impressed with this hydrating cleanser! My skin is on the dry side, but especially in the late fall/winter. I tried a sample size of it first, and loved it so much I purchased the large size! This is more of a gel type consistency than a lotion/cream, and absorbs well without a lot of lather. I love how my skin looks and feels after using, my makeup goes on so much better. But most importantly, I no longer have to worry about dry flaky patches. I keep this in the shower for my husband and teenage boys to use as well - love it!

October 27, 2021

Really Moisturizing

I’ve just finished a sample size of this product and I will be buying the full size! It’s perfect for my skin type, which I would have to class as ‘normal’! It’s adds moisture to my skin and doesn’t irritate it at all! I love the fact it contains ceramides and hyaluronic acid too! Great product!

October 25, 2021

Great cleanser

Definitely is one of my favs but is a bit pricey. I love the feeling on how the skin is left so soft after using it before going to sleep or waking up in the morning,

October 10, 2021
    Lambeth, United Kingdom

Very good

This is extremely good face wash it will leave your face a bit dry but after a cream it’s very effective and always cleans the face very deeply. I’ve used this for a couple months now

October 08, 2021
    England, United Kingdom

Not great not bad

Great for the price and if you’re on a budget but I didn’t enjoy washing my face with this at all. It’s almost bland and just get no joy which I usually
    Do when cleansing. I enjoy doing my skin routine and trying new products and So I’m glad I did try this. If I had to pick something up in a rush I would get this because it does the job but I’m
    Not a fan of the consistency. This does not dry the skin out once dry which some cleansers do which is why I would pick this up when I have to. Good for dry skin and or sensitive

October 04, 2021

Double Cleanse Needed

It's a gentle cleanser but it doesn't remove makeup or sunscreen as well as I would like. It it didn't leave my skin tight or dry but rather felt light I had a thin layer of moisturizer on my face after use. You definitely need to double cleanse if using this cleanser.

1.2/5

October 01, 2021

So so

I got a sample to try. My face didn't feel tight, felt light and didn't dry out my skin, however it wasn't lifting or removing anything off. After rinsing the cleanser off, I would see in my nails all the grime/dirt left on.

2.7/5

September 26, 2021
    Colorado, United States

Not for me

I was very excited to try this out after seeing all the hype and reviews. Sadly it was not for me. Two days in my skin started breaking out all over my face. I also don’t like the texture, it is too thick and kinda like slime. People really rave over this stuff though so don’t let my review stop you from testing out!