CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Reviews

CeraVe hydrating cleanser is a vital part of a daily skin care routine. It gently removes dirt, oil, and makeup without disrupting the skin's natural protective barrier. It patented MVE formulation helps essential ingredients penetrate deep into the skin to hydrate and nourish.

November 21, 2019

holy grail product

I purchase 2-3 bottles a year at least for me and my family members. It's perfect for all skin types and never irritates my skin. Whenever I'm having a flare up or irritation from something i always come back to this.

October 25, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Great cleanser!

Love CeraVe and how gentle and affordable their products are. I have very sensitive skin and this cleanser doesn't aggravate my skin at all. It removes my SPF easily ( I use a separate makeup remover when wearing any) and leaves my skin feeling soft afterwards. My skin never feels stripped after using it and love that it is fragrance free.

September 12, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

The Best for Sensitive Skin!

I have struggled to find a facial cleanser for literal YEARS! Every brand, even the ones recommended by my dermatologist, would irritate and dry out my skin. Enter CereVe's Hydrating cleanser...this stuff is nothing short of magical. It has a property about it that leaves a soft, pillowy film on your face, like a super luxurious moisture barrier. I have often applied this cleanser and only wiped it off with a cotton pad and it will never clog or irritate pores. This is my holy grail cleanser, for LIFE!

August 23, 2019

CeraVe Nettoyant pour le visage

Mon dermatologue m'a suggéré ce nettoyant pour le visage. Il est non abrasif pour la peau, non désydratant et sans parfum, donc non irritant. Qualité prix, ce produit bat presque tout les autre, a mon avis.

August 18, 2019

Gentle cleanser for sensitive skin

The cleanser is great for my combination skin. It is creamy and gentle, and doesn’t make my skin feel stripped or tight. I recommend doing a double cleanse for makeup days as this cleanser tends to be on the lighter side.

August 13, 2019

This cleanser has changed my life

I have always had problems with acne and combination skin, and always struggled to find a balanced cleanser that wasn’t too drying. This cleanser effectively cleans my face after all makeup is removed and leaves my skin feeling clean, moisturized and hydrated. I swear by and recommend this product to all of my friends and family as this product works for all skin types. Big thumbs up for this one!

August 09, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Great for acne prone skin

I tried this cleanser for the first time randomly after receiving a sample size bottle and I am so glad I did. Although, it doesn't really remove makeup, it is amazing at doing an after makeup removal cleanse. And has drastically reduced my acne which has been nearly impossible for me to accomplish! Would definitely recommend to others who have similar issues.

July 27, 2019
    Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

My acne skin thanks you!

I’ve been on a long journey to find the correct face wash that won’t irritate my skin, remove excess oils while still keeping the skin hydrated. After loads of research I came across Cerave and I’m a big fan! This face wash is awesome. It won’t remove all your makeup, it’s great for washing your skin after makeup removal or in the morning. My skin is super sensitive and this product has not aggravated or irritated my skin. It’s a brilliant product and I wish I knew about this years ago, would have saved hundreds of pounds over the years on face washes and would have prevented loads of frustration. Love it ! ❤️

July 08, 2019

best for dry skin

cera ve hydrating cleanser is my favourite cleanser . this is best for people with dry skin . i use this as my morning cleanser. this cleanser wount take off your makeup but is great as a morning cleanser

July 03, 2019

My go-to cleanser!

I LOVE THIS STUFF. I honestly see a major difference when I use this cleanser in my routine and I can firmly say that I will never stop using it. I love the cerave line as the products are derm recommended, don't strip the skin, are gentle and have ceramides which help protect the skin barrier. I recommend this stuff regularly!