CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Reviews

CeraVe hydrating cleanser is a vital part of a daily skin care routine. It gently removes dirt, oil, and makeup without disrupting the skin's natural protective barrier. It patented MVE formulation helps essential ingredients penetrate deep into the skin to hydrate and nourish.

November 02, 2020

My favorite brand

I found my favorite cleanser. It’s hydrating and moisturizer, I don’t feel itchy and stretched on my face after washing. Help reduce skin irritations on my face in the winter time.

November 02, 2020

Transformed my skin

I love cerave products. I didn’t realize how dry and irritated my skin really was until I started using the hydrating facial cleanser. It only took about 2 weeks to repair my skin. I would recommend this product to anyone with dry skin.

October 30, 2020

Simply the best cleanser

This cleanser is the absolute best and my favorite of all time!! Gentle yet effective. A little bit goes a long way so not much is needed at once. Others I have recommneded this product too jave claimed its drying so I think it works best on combo or slightly oily skin. I do not find it drying at all. It's the only drugstore brand cleanser I'll use.

October 26, 2020

Amazing

Ordered this in the middle of a huge breakout, within a week my face has completely cleared up and I am sooooo happy !! Such good products, amazing price for a huge quantity

October 25, 2020

Best face cleanser

This face cleanser is perfect for combination- sensitive skin like my own. It cleans well and is gentle enough for sensitive types, leave my skin feel clean and moisturized

3.2/5

October 24, 2020

Great cleanser

Works great with acne prone skin I recommend this to anyone who needs a effective cleanser it’s great the only face cleanser I use! Works well with all skin types it seems

October 05, 2020

Perfect daily cleanser

This cleanser is great for my sensitive skin. I use it every single day. Helps to remove oil and sweat without making my skin feel super tight. I typically oil cleanse to remove make up first, though.

October 03, 2020

Best facewash hands down!

I love this face wash and have been using it for years now. It removes makeup well without any burning around the eyes. Love the fact that it's unscented and does not bother my skin. Plus it's an incredible value for the price!

August 07, 2020

Amazing product.

This is a staple in my skin care regimen. It does a great job cleansing my skin, doesn’t irritate it and comes off very easily. It doesn’t smell very strong and gets nice and foamy.

August 04, 2020

My face loves this product!

I have very sensitive skin and have been looking for a cleanser for awhile. I came across CeraVe and decided to give it a try. It has changed my routine completely. Leaves me skin feeling clean of any make up and hydrates at the same time! Only cleanser I will ever use!