CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Reviews

CeraVe hydrating cleanser is a vital part of a daily skin care routine. It gently removes dirt, oil, and makeup without disrupting the skin's natural protective barrier. It patented MVE formulation helps essential ingredients penetrate deep into the skin to hydrate and nourish.

May 05, 2021
    United States

Leaves my skin feeling fresh but not dry

I absolutely love this facial cleanser. I use it almost every morning when I wake up. It's so good and refreshing on my skin without leaving me feel too dry. Definitely a great product for sensitive and combination skin.

May 04, 2021

Wonderful gentle cleanser!

I love this cleanser! As someone with sensitive combination skin this cleaner is moisturizing for my dryer patches but doesn't leave my skin oily in my T-zone. I particularly love using this cleanser in winter when my face is more prone to dryness. It was recommended by a dermatologist and its easy to find at a drug store. Double win!

May 02, 2021

My go to cleanser

This is a very gentle and hydrating cleanser. It's very lightweight. My skin doesn't feel tight and dry after washing. It's better to use it as a second cleanser, especially if you use make-up. I usually use micellar water or cleansing balm before this. This has become a staple in my routine.

April 28, 2021

Long Term Results

The one thing I LOVE about this product is how it doesn't dry my skin out. After washing my face I don't have that annoying tight feeling. At first I thought the cleanser was too light and didn't do anything but after going through a bottle my skin has retained moisture and sooo soft and it DOESN'T aggravate my acne :)

April 24, 2021

Love it!

It really cleared up my face and helped with the texture that’s been bothering me forever! The price was really good for the results and it’s Definitely a repurchase :)

April 22, 2021

Recommend for very dry skin

I was on accutane on 2019, and my skin was super sentivive and dry, however my dermatologist recommended this cleanser and it saved me so much. My skin felt so good after I washed, It never irritated my skin. I been using this product for the last 2 years and I will continue forver ( or until o go back to being oily )

April 21, 2021

Great general cleanser!

Great for when you need a refresh after working out! I use it right after working out and my pores feel less clogged than before. One pump is all you need so it lasts a long time.

April 17, 2021

Great cleanser

This is such a great cleanser. I have dry skin and I use this every morning, it makes my face feel so refreshed and soft afterwards. I feel so much more awake. It doesn't burn or turn my face red. Super gentle!!

2.3/5

April 17, 2021

Unfortunately this product did not work for my skin.

So I have been looking for skin care products and my friends told me to try this product because it cleared their skin. So I thought that I should just buy it and try it out thinking that it would work magic, unfortunately I did the complete opposite of that. This product I don’t my face and did not clear up my acne or even control it at all.

April 01, 2021

My Favourite Cleanser

Super affordable and effective. I have normal-dry skin. It is great for my face; it’s super gentle and nourishing. I’m sure skin care gurus have a more informative review, but TLDR I love it. My only qualm is that CeraVe is not cruelty free.