CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Reviews

CeraVe hydrating cleanser is a vital part of a daily skin care routine. It gently removes dirt, oil, and makeup without disrupting the skin's natural protective barrier. It patented MVE formulation helps essential ingredients penetrate deep into the skin to hydrate and nourish.

April 24, 2021

Love it!

It really cleared up my face and helped with the texture that’s been bothering me forever! The price was really good for the results and it’s Definitely a repurchase :)

March 15, 2021
    Cornwall, United Kingdom

Fairly average, not worth the hype.

I love Cera Ve and their other cleansers, but this one didn't do it for me. It is really hydrating and feels lovely on the skin, but I don't feel as though my face is thoroughly cleansed after use; it doesn't even take off my mascara from under my eyes. I appreciate it is intended as a gentle cleanser, however for me it was just a bit too gentle.

December 23, 2020

Great for dehydrated skin

Very hydrating formula. Cleanses skin without stripping the skin or irritating it.Great for cold dry weather and people with sensitive or sensitized skin.

December 02, 2020

Does the job.

I have really dry skin and used this product as it was highly recommended. It worked at first, but after a while I saw that my skin my visibly dry every morning.

October 30, 2020

wonderful

the product works wonders. it has cleared up my dryness and left my face feeling very hydrated and moisturizer when pairing with the Cerave Daily Moisturizer

3.2/5

October 24, 2020

Great cleanser

Works great with acne prone skin I recommend this to anyone who needs a effective cleanser it’s great the only face cleanser I use! Works well with all skin types it seems

August 08, 2020

Looking for a New Gentle Cleanser

This is the 4th CeraVe product I have purchased, I use this in between using the SA Foaming Cleanser because I want something gentler and one I can use daily. I find that it works well but It feels a bit heavy/thick when I apply onto my skin (almost like things aren't fully combined) but the consistency is different than the Cetaphil I have been using. I like that it is gentle and dermatologist recommended. I'm trying the CeraVe line because I wanted to deal with bumpy skin on my shoulder and arms.

June 08, 2020

Decent moisturizer

Our baby is having an eczema. We started using it as per a doctor’s recommendation. I am very unsure if it does something, but it helps to lock a moisture for a couple of hours. No any scent or artificial ingredients which are good.

April 29, 2020

Great cleanser

This is a very gentle and hydrating cleanser that does not foam but leaves your skin feeling so clean and hydrated that you feel like you just washed your face with lotion.

March 08, 2020

Can be too drying to irritate your normal skin

I had no issue using them for a few years. Last winter i used it not only as a facial cleanser but also as a shower gel. I probably put too much on my hand, and the first place my hand contacted my body was my neck. Next day there were red rashes around that area. There are probably some ingredient I am allergic to in this product.