CeraVe Moisturizing Cream Reviews

CeraVe Moisturizing Cream with unique patented multivesicular emulsion delivery technology controls the release of ceramides and other essential ingredients to keep skin hydrated all through the day. This technology also helps the lotion to spread and penetrate easily into the skin.
  • Provides all-day moisturization
  • Locks in moisture by forming a protective layer
  • Uses unique, patented multivesicular emulsion delivery technology
  • Rich formulation
  • Noncomedogenic

Suitable For: All skin types, especially dry skin

Apply liberally after every shower and as and when needed.

February 11, 2021

The perfect moisturizer

I have tried so many moisturizers and this is THE ONE. My skin is sensitive, combination, and acne prone and this moisturizer has been a lifesaver. There is no sent and it soaks in nicely. I definitely recommend trying this moisturizer out!

February 10, 2021
    Texas, United States

The BEST !!

CeraVe , is just perfection in a jar. I got a rash from using antibacterial on my hands alot.I tried everything to get rid of it. Nothing worked ,some products made the rash worse and even caused itching. As soon as I applied CeraVe on my hands. Within seconds the itching and discomfort that I had. Was just gone. After 3 days of using CeraVe my rash was gone. It moisturizes really well. NO greasy film,No sticky residue it absorbs fast.

February 09, 2021

The Best Cream EVER!

This cream is legit the best cream I've ever used. It makes my dry skin feel super moisturized and it just has the best healing effect for me!! I adore it so much!

February 08, 2021
    United Kingdom

I LOVE THIS!!! my new go to!

this moisturiser is so moisturising and leaves my skin smooth and silky for the whole day! I use it on face a body and my skin is extremely hydrated and smooth

February 01, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I LOVE this product

I personally love this product. I suggest it to any and all of my friends looking for a moisturizer. I struggle with dry skin, especially in the winter and colder months, also ring shaped eczema - this product for me is a god sent. It doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy or slimy. You don’t need to use much. It reliefs itchiness and stinging. Love love love this product

January 25, 2021

Skincare Staple!

I purchased this cream after hearing all the recommendations on youtube. It is a great basic face lotion and would be suitable for all skin types. Personally, I have combination acne-prone skin and I find this cream to be very moisturizing and non-comdegeic. I put the cream all over after my serums and it does a fantastic job of locking everything in and preventing transepidermal water loss. A must-have in every routine!

January 07, 2021

Great cream.

I used this on my face and even body sometimes. It’s really moisturizing and it absorbs really well into my skin. I have oily patches but this moisturizer work really well for me.

January 05, 2021

Love it

I love this cream. I bought is for my kids for winter time, as winter in Canada is very harsh. It feels very smooth and my kids love it. I will buy this again. I got it at costco with good deal.

January 02, 2021

Best cream

I really like this cream because after using it my skin feels really soft. I like all the CeraVe products because they work really well for my skin and I use this lotion for my hands and body and it works really well.

December 23, 2020

Definite yes for the winter

Winter is harsh on my skin and I haven't been able to find a cream that's hydrating but not oily until Cerave. It's easy to apply, not too thin and not too thick, and no scents which is great for sensitive skin. My skin has been feeling moisturized since having started using it.