Cetaphil Baby Wash and Shampoo Reviews

May 30, 2017

Excellent product that works well for baby's sensitive skin. Love the scent and it's not over powering. Lathers well and rinses without leaving a residue.

May 27, 2017

I love this product for my son. I was using Johnson and Johnson's and found it to leave my sons skin extremely dry. I switched to Cetaphil Baby Ultra Moisturizing Body Wash, and within weeks noticed a HUGE difference. Using that in combination with Aveeno Eczema cream, my sons skin is baby smooth, as it should be. No more dry, peeling skin. Love this product. Its a little pricey, but I have a stack of $3 off coupons that come in handy. Its also available at almost every store!

May 27, 2017

This product is just amazing. I have tried johnson baby products for wash but my preference is cetaphil. The smell is way better and I find that it lathers better. Its paraben and colorant free. Simply in love with it. My daughter's skin is really soft.

May 10, 2017

I love cetaphil baby! They are gentle on my baby skin. Make her skin soft. We even love the lotion too and the oil. I think I'll stick on this product .

May 04, 2017

This is another great baby shampoo/wash that I have tried on my little furbabies with sensitive skin. Leaves them soft and smelling so clean and fresh

May 04, 2017

J'adore ce produit. Il sent tellement bon. Il s'applique bien, mousse bien et lave bien mon bébé. Mon bébé sent très bonne après et longtemps. De plus, cette bouteille est très abordable. Je recommande ce produit.

April 27, 2017

We tried out several shampoos for our little ones, however most did not alleviate dryness or they made our kids skin even drier. Happy to have tried Cetaphil, it is easy on the skin and has a feel, and I am so glad it protects against dryness.

April 14, 2017

I recently switched over to this product and it has become my new favorite for cleaning my baby with. Leaves her skin and hair ssmelling fantastic and super soft. Perfect for your little ones.

April 05, 2017

My youngest is extremely sensitive to soaps and lotions. Cetaphil baby has finally filled in a much needed gap in our lives. Lightly scented (such a nice scent) mild on his skin, leaves him baby soft with no residue and no rash! Moisturized and clean, just what baby skin needs.

April 04, 2017

Plus coûteux mais vaut le coup pour les bébés qui font de l'eczéma! Je l'ai testé pour ma fille et il est à peine parfumé alors moins fort pour la peau!