Cetaphil hydrating eye gel cream Reviews

July 04, 2020

Best eye cream I have tried!

My eye area was starting to get really dry and flaky and was stringing when moisture came in contact with it. Then I bought this eye cream and all of that was gone in a matter of days. It has a light application so you can use it morning and night and now I don’t know what I would do without it!

May 15, 2020

Good one

I ordered mine from amazon.After only trying for a week I could see the results
    Reduced dark circles (which is one of my biggest concerns)
    Reduced puffiness around eye area. (It’s a bonus)
    Price is affordable too

April 30, 2020

Pleasantly surprising!

I received free sample of this eye cream and I am thoroughly impressed. It is light and hydrating without leaving my skin greasy. I'm just one tiny sample packet I noticed a vast improvement in the look and feel of my tired under eye area. Will definitely consider purchasing this in the future!

February 03, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Rafraichissant!

J'adore mettre cette crème à tous les matins. Elle a une belle texture légère qui rentre bien dans la peau tout en éveillant le regard et hydrate en profondeur. Je la recommande!

January 05, 2020

Super moisturizing, though more of a before bed product

I received this as a sample and just got around to trying it. I was pleasantly surprised that is actually sits on the skin and feels like its actually going to do something unlike other under eye creams that are thin and feel like they’ve done nothing after you pat them into the skin. A little goes a long way so the value of this tube is great and you can often find Cetaphil coupons online to extend the deal even further. After this sample i will definitely be buying the full size.

August 31, 2019

Love this!

I'm not a fan of Cetaphil product but this eye cream impresses me. It provides immediate hydration to under eye area without any greasy feelings. It's so easily absorbed. I would definitely buy this again.

July 18, 2019

I would buy this product again

This hydrating eye gel-cream is amazing! Gel goes on so smoothly and i notice results right away. It brightens under my eyes to give me a nice glow. I use this product in the morning and at night. Would recommend.

June 19, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Your Eyes Need This!

I've never used an eye cream before, but have been wanting to try one recently due to having undereye circles and wanting to reduce them. When using this product, you do not need much, and it sinks into your skin and is super comfortable. I've been using this product in the morning and at night, and I am noticing that my undereye circles are starting to fade! The skin under my eyes looks super hydrated, and I have no puffiness or anything like before. I am hoping that this helps to prevent wrinkles too!

May 01, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would buy this product again

This product helps hydrate my skin around my eyes and I have noticed my wrinkles have been smoother because of it. I don't normally buy a lot of creams but this one does the job.

April 24, 2019

Love this find!

I recently decided to give this eye Gel a whirl and boy was I impressed. I needed a moisturizing eye cream to go with my eye serum. The smell was nice and neutral. The gel was a perfect consistency, not too thick not too thin. It did not leave any residue and makeup layers on top without creasing. Within a couple days I noticed my eyes looked fuller and not as shallow and dark under my eyes and my very fine smile lines disappeared. I would recommend this product to others and will be buying again myself.