Chanel Allure Sensuelle Perfume Reviews
#523 in Perfume

January 19, 2018

Love the smell of this product! I would buy it again! It m

Every time I wear it I receive compliments and always asked what scent I'm wearing :). Feel and smell beautiful always!! There isn't one Chanel product that I don't like!

November 01, 2017

Smells wonderful!

Chanel Allure perfume is a unbelieveable scent! I fell in love with it right away after I had received a sample. Yes I ended up buying..people always ask what is it that I have on. Very satisfied!

October 06, 2017

très bon

Un Fleuri Suave Oriental qui suggère plus qu'il n'affirme :) comme pour mieux exalter une sensualité naturelle et susciter le trouble...

Une interprétation plus plus intime de la fragrance Allure. Chaleureuse, voluptueuse, mystérieuse… et pourtant si lumineuse et aérienne. J'adore

August 12, 2015

The most alluring perfume. One of my top favorite. A winter must for me. It has a sparkling depth to it that makes me want it more. Delicious flowers and fruits with a touch of patchouli. Very elegant indeed.

July 20, 2015

Simplemente no existe aroma igual es super elegante

January 27, 2015

I received the tester tiny bottle at the drug store a couple years ago, And i have to say, i never received as many comments and reactions to this perfume compared to the others i've worn. It's warm, soft, sensual. Guys that normally were not close to me would hang around me all the time and remind me how incredible my perfume smelled.

It's extremely costy tho, it's not affordable for poor people, but hey it's Chanel. One day (i hope), i will be able to buy a bottle. In Canada even a small bottle is almost 100$.