Chanel Chance Perfume Reviews
#14 in Perfume

A decidedly young scent, Chanel Chance Perfume includes an unexpected floral tone in an original way. Available in 3.4 fluid ounces/

Sourced from www.chanel.com

November 08, 2009

I love this scent. It's very fresh and not too heavy or musky like some of Chanel's other perfumes.

May 20, 2009

I love love love love this perfume... did i mention that i LOVE this perfume? I've tried so many other ones, they all smell quite nice and i use them, but it doesn't have the WOW factor. I always try to look for new perfume and i find myself always coming back to this one. It''s a nice classic scent that's not too overpowering or too strong/old lady-ish. It's fresh, floral-y and flirty. This is the only perfume that i've wore that i got compliments for. I've had a couple people walk by me and then asked me what perfume i'm wearing. I like the Eau du Perfume a lot more than the toilette. It smells a bit different and this also has more staying power. I definitely recommend this perfume!!

August 05, 2008

I originally got this as a sample, and had to buy it in the duty free at Glasgow airport. It just smells so good!

July 12, 2008

I had never tried this perfume and then received it as a gift. I got the little purse sized with the refills and I can't believe how amazing it smells. I absolutely adore it!

February 22, 2008

I have been wearing this perfume for 15 years and still get compliments on it. I guess it does not suit everyone, as is the same for all perfumes. I do not know anyone else who wears this perfume, which is kind of nice. A lot of perfumes do not suit me, I wear this one, Chanel Chance Eau Fraîche and any Ralph Lauren perfume suit me. As far as the rest goes, there have been may disasters over the years and lots of money not well spent...

October 08, 2007

My boyfriend bought me a bottle of this perfume awhile ago and I have been hooked ever since. It is a classic scent and I always get compliments on it. I agree with MissChickie, it is classic with an oriental twist. This is definitely a staple perfume in my collection.

July 18, 2007

Chanel chance is one of my very favorite fragrances. Every time I wear Chance I get compliments and questions.

July 15, 2007

this perfume smells the best!!!!! i never really liked chanel pefume until i smelled this one. :)

May 11, 2007

Not much to say except this is fabulous. I don't wear many of the overly popular scents... but you cant beat Chanel Chance, #5 or Coco Mademoiselle...they are the best!

January 12, 2007

I have this perfume. My hubby bought this for me to wear to our wedding a couple of years ago. It is a gorgeous, classic scent with a bit of an oriental twist to it. It will always be one of my favorites and i get compliments when I wear it. I prefer it to the other chanel scents, which are often too heavy and old lady-like.