Chapman's Black Cherry Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 451 in Ice Cream

April 26, 2017

Creamy, delicious, packed with sweet cherries. Sooo good! I usually opt for something chocolatey but this flavour is a definite favourite and brings back lots of memories!

April 15, 2017

Vous aimez la crème glacé? Produits d’excellente qualité. Vous devriez l’essayer et l’adopter comme moi. Ma famille l’a également adoré et adopter. Vous ne serez pas décu.

April 10, 2017

This is my favourite ice cream. I love the chunks of Blackcherry in my ice cream and Chapmans ice cream are a delicious treat at anytime. My kids love it too :)

March 18, 2017

I don't really like ice cream much and when I do I find that when it says there's stuff in it you don't get much.. i found with this black cherry there are big chucks of cherry which I truly do love. I plan to keep buying the ice cream can't wait for summer so I can use it for milkshakes and with ice cream cones

March 17, 2017

Une crème glacée si onctueuse et une saveur tellement délicieuse qu'on ne veut plus acheter aucune autre saveur. Chapman's a réussi une crème glacée pas trop sucrée. Je l'adore.

March 15, 2017

The black cherries in this Chapmans ice cream are so good! Fresh with that fabulous cherry texture. The ice cream is creamy and packed full of flavour. Although this isn't an ice cream I could eat all the time I really do enjoy it on occasion when you're craving something different.

February 28, 2017

As with all Chapman's Ice Cream (and it is ice cream not "frozen treat" like some others, their Black Cherry ice cream is to die for !! It is rich and creamy with lots of cherry pieces. Chapman's make quality products at reasonable prices and it doesn't last long in our household

February 18, 2017

This is the all time best ice cream. Not "frozen dairy product"! It is smmooth and flavorful with big chunks of fruit. It never lasts long in our house.

December 29, 2016

I crave this about once a year. It's really for fans of black cherry (otherwise, I'm not sure why you would be looking at this product...). I like the cherries more than the ice cream itself and actually wish the flavour was vanilla with black cherries. BUT it's still a quality product and exactly what it advertises to be!

September 29, 2016

Bonne saveur de cerise noire. Super crémeuse, gros format quand même. Le goût est pas trop sucré c'est juste parfais. Je la recommande à tous pour la saveur et la quantité.