Chapman's Black Cherry Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 495 in Ice Cream

May 21, 2017

Yum! Chapmans black cherry ice cream is so good . It's one of my favourites . The ice cream is creamy , smooth and delicious and it has big chunks of black cherry throughout . Lots of flavour . I love that chapmans is a canadian company and it's one I know and trust . You can purchase this at Walmart or grocery stores . The 2L containers are always on sale for 2.99.

May 21, 2017

I love this Canadian owned ice cream company!! The ice cream is rich and delicious with big chunks of cherries!! Also the sugar content is lower than most ice creams! Recommended highly.

May 21, 2017

This is my favourtie ice-cream and has been since I was a kid, I remember get weird looks about it in 6th grade show and tell because everyone else had chosen either vanilla or chocolate as their favourite. Anyways, I love the flavour of cherry and the creaminess as well as the actual cherries inside. I seriously cannot be left alone with a tub because I will finish it! I definitely recommend this!

April 26, 2017

Creamy, delicious, packed with sweet cherries. Sooo good! I usually opt for something chocolatey but this flavour is a definite favourite and brings back lots of memories!

April 15, 2017

Vous aimez la crème glacé? Produits d’excellente qualité. Vous devriez l’essayer et l’adopter comme moi. Ma famille l’a également adoré et adopter. Vous ne serez pas décu.

April 10, 2017

This is my favourite ice cream. I love the chunks of Blackcherry in my ice cream and Chapmans ice cream are a delicious treat at anytime. My kids love it too :)

March 18, 2017

I don't really like ice cream much and when I do I find that when it says there's stuff in it you don't get much.. i found with this black cherry there are big chucks of cherry which I truly do love. I plan to keep buying the ice cream can't wait for summer so I can use it for milkshakes and with ice cream cones

March 17, 2017

Une crème glacée si onctueuse et une saveur tellement délicieuse qu'on ne veut plus acheter aucune autre saveur. Chapman's a réussi une crème glacée pas trop sucrée. Je l'adore.

March 15, 2017

The black cherries in this Chapmans ice cream are so good! Fresh with that fabulous cherry texture. The ice cream is creamy and packed full of flavour. Although this isn't an ice cream I could eat all the time I really do enjoy it on occasion when you're craving something different.

February 28, 2017

As with all Chapman's Ice Cream (and it is ice cream not "frozen treat" like some others, their Black Cherry ice cream is to die for !! It is rich and creamy with lots of cherry pieces. Chapman's make quality products at reasonable prices and it doesn't last long in our household