Chapman's Butter Pecan Ice Cream
Good

Chapman's Butter Pecan Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #248 out of 494 in Ice Cream

May 30, 2017

My favourite ice cream all the way. The chunks of pecans are visible and plenty enough to enjoy until the ice cream is finished. The taste is extraordinary. The packaging is also beautiful and can be recycled. I buy it always and will continue to buy it.

May 15, 2017

This is one of my favorite ice creams, it is well worth the money. It has a creamy sweet buttery taste to it. I would recommend this ice cream to anyone.

May 02, 2017

This is one of my favs by chapmans. My first fav is maple walnut. They make really delicious ice creams. Very good brand and value. Definitely worth it. Highly recommend this product for everyone to try.

May 02, 2017

My family loves Chapman's ice cream products. They make delicious tasting icecreams and frozen treats. I love that they are a Canadian family company. If you have young children their online kids club is awesome. We just tried the butter pecan flavour for the first time and I really enjoyed it. The ice cream itself was creamy and flavourful. They didn't skimp on the pecans, there was a generous amount of good sized pieces. I think that Chapman's ice cream offers the best "bang for your buck" in the ice cream world. It's good quality at a reasonable price.

June 30, 2015

This is my absolute my favorite ice cream flavor and in my opinion #Chapmans make it the best over all other ones I have tried. #Chapman's "Butter Pecan Ice Cream" is so creamy, buttery and packed full of nice size pecans. #Chapmans makes the best #Canadian Ice cream and I think they care about their product and also their consumers. .

June 30, 2015

This is fantastic, rich, creamy and buttery, packed with crunchy pecans.

May 09, 2015

Another wonderful flavor in the Chapman line, the butter pecan ice cream is luxuriously rich, creamy and laden with pieces of crunchy pecans. Oh, so decadent!

Chapman's products are always very affordable and frequently are on sale.

April 06, 2015

Such an amazing flavor combination. Creamy butter vanilla ice cream with roasted pecan pieces. A generous sprinkling of pecans throughout the container. Tastes sweet and nutty.

August 21, 2014

Mouth watering, creamy butter pecan flavor with crunchy pecans. I mean, can you say wow! It is so delicious. The only problem I have is which flavor to pick. Black cherry is a close runner up. Best ice cream ever!!

Honey Nut Cheerios

cynth3 added a new review for
    Know Cosmetics No Bare Brows

Quaker Instant Oatmeal

Loricass earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Abreva

Marilyn M has posted in the forum topic
    Your favorite cake