Chapman's Frozen Yogurt Reviews

February 17, 2016

It's my favorite frozen yogourt brand: lovely tastes available (strawberry one is sooooo yummy!), quality ingredients, really smooth. A tasteful experience at each pack!

1.8/5

August 04, 2015

I didn't enjoy this yogurt at all. I got Vanilla with Chocolate and I did not enjoy the taste.

May 08, 2015

It's great for me because full-fat ice cream doesn't work well with my digestive system. In moderation this is perfect because it is lower in fat! And it comes in incredible flavours like PB&J;!

May 08, 2015

We purchase Chapman's products all year long. I like the fact that there are less calories in frozen yogurt. Chapman's has a variety of delectable flavours that appeals to everyone. It might be less calories but they don't skimp on taste. A refreshing treat that is perfect to eat on its own or combine with your favourite dessert.

March 26, 2015

I love Chapman's Frozen Yogurt, it's great quality and comes in many different kinds to choose from! It's super creamy and perfect on a hot summers day. I really enjoy the mixed berry flavour and the cappuchino.

March 15, 2015

An excellent frozen yogurt. Available in a variety of flavors. Very refreshing. Reasonably priced.

March 07, 2015

I love chapman's products. they have a wide variety of goodies to choose from. taste is amazing and very creamy. all they products are very affordable and you can get them on sale for a good deal.

November 13, 2014

I hate yogurt. Drinkable or the spoonable kind, I just hate it. Hate the taste, hate the consistency. Hate it. But Chapmans Frozen Yogurt? I definitely like it.

Granted, it's not as tasty as ice cream. But the only kind I like is vanilla, I'm not into their other flavours. Maybe I'd be able to give taste a 5/5 if they could come up with cookie dough frozen yogurt, that would be pretty awesome.

I have no idea why I despise yogurt so much, yet I actually don't mind the taste of this frozen yogurt. The price is good though generally, and usually cheaper than the ice cream of the same size in a different brand. I'm hoping they come out with more chocolate or candy flavours next.

October 08, 2014

I like the variety of frozen yogurt flavours Chapman's has in comparison to other ice cream companies. They are interesting, of decent quality, and are an overall good price. I buy this brand more frequently than any other when I'm looking for frozen yogurt

October 08, 2014

We get this kind of frozen yogurt for our smoothies. The vanilla is great. Tried the chocolate once and wasn't really a fan.