Chapman's Original Chocolate & Vanilla Checkerboard Ice Cream Reviews
#37 in Ice Cream

Slice to reveal the checker board pattern. Chocolate and vanilla ice cream. More information here.

March 11, 2019

Yummy

I often purchase this product, I am severely allergic to tree nuts so it’s perfect for me. I find it hard finding ice cream with no tree nuts. And the taste is great. They also have a good range of variet to choose from.

June 22, 2018

Chocolate and Vanilla

When you are thinking about which ice cream to eat this is the perfect option. It has both Chocolate and Vanilla for a person to eat. A perfect mixture and the checkered pattern makes it even better!

May 23, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Absolutely love this ice cream!!

I love the rich flavors of ice cream! It adds such rich flavor to your desserts! The only ice cream we buy at my place! Guaranteed enjoyable! It's great on hot summers nights and looking for a quick late night craving!

January 30, 2018

Yummy

This is slicecream . slicable icecream! Its so good and creamy , not too sweet. Walmart sells it for cheap. We buy this for special occasions and birthday parties!

October 01, 2017

Delish!

I love Chapman's ice cream! The mixture of vanilla and chocolate is especially my favorite! I love the taste of Chapman's, and it's a bonus that it's super affordable!

August 25, 2017

SO GOOD.. SO GOOD.

I like chapmans ice cream. It is always made consistently. It is soft, but dense at the same time. It is creamy and trusted. It is Canadian made, which makes it even more likeable.
    This specific flavour is one of my go to's. It is great to use for milkshakes, or just to mix things up in. I enjoy it and so does my family

June 12, 2016

Chapman's is my go to brand when we have a hankering for ice cream for dessert in our house. There are many reasons I prefer Chapman's over other brands but my initial decision to purchase Chapman's was because it was the only ice cream option that was peanut free, this is huge when you have a child in the house with a severe peanut allergy, I know with this brand he is safe and won't feel left out.In addition to that it is it a Canadian product and it is actual ice cream and not a "flavored iced dessert", whatever that means.

April 20, 2016

This is actually ice cream and not iced flavoured dessert! Great value for money! I love the fact that there are many flavours and with a child in the house with a peanut allergy he never feels like he is missing out on dessert! We all love it!

1.7/5

March 28, 2016

I did not like this ice cream. It tasted kind of chemically to me. There wasn't a real creaminess to it. The only good thing about this ice cream is that it is cheap.

March 28, 2016

Chapman's makes the best ice cream and the checkerboard one is so cool to look at and taste so good,very rich and creamy, very reasonable in price ,I am never disappointed