Chapman's Premium French Vanilla Ice Cream Reviews
#408 in Ice Cream

Good - 0

June 15, 2017

WOW - this is what quality ice cream is all about!!

Chapman's is my go to ice cream company - the company is Truly Canadian - very important to me - and the largest independent Canadian ice cream company. This relatively young company est 1973 -is well proven. They actually use Cream - not a "product" - and currently have over 100 products available. The flavour and texture of the french vanilla is so satisfying, and my go to - as I like to make home made milk shakes just the way Grandma did - and quality ice cream makes for a very rich, satisfying shake... A bowl of ice cream or a cone also satisfy that craving for a little treat!! The Chapman's website provides info about the company, and products, and a great faq section.

February 14, 2017

If you are looking for the best quality french vanilla ice cream Chapman's premium is the one. This french vanilla is creamy, smooth and tastes like vanilla ice cream should taste.

December 17, 2015

Chapmans ice cream is a staple in our home, a delicious creamy delight.

January 05, 2015

I got a $4.00 coupon from the Chapman's web page and picked up a 2L bucket (priced at 5.99). It was the first time I had tried this ice creme and wasn't sure what to expect. This ice cream has a yellow/orange colour and a noticeable vanilla flavour. It is not your cheap white flavourless ice cream. It is soft (not sure if that is the way it always is or just because my freezer is so full right now) and easy to scoop and tastes great with apple crisp, apple pie and on it's own. I like that this is a Canadian product and that the company gives out coupons so you can try it. I really like this product and would definitely buy it again.

November 04, 2014

I love Chapmans French vanilla ice cream, I visited their website and got a $5. coupon for any Chapmans product..

May 28, 2014

I love this brand of icecream. It is creamy and delicious.taste is Devine. Price is abit high.

July 10, 2013

This is absolutely my favourite store bought ice cream! Tastes fantastic and is Canadian made with real cream