Charmed Aroma Vanilla Crepe Candle Reviews

March 22, 2018

Pretty good product

This was one of my first Charmed Aroma candles and I liked the scent. I did find it a bit on the sweet side after burning for a while but I don't mind it too much. I wish this is still available so I can buy more!

March 06, 2018

This product is amazing

I love my charmed aroma candle it’s smells amazing and lasts forever. I always recommend them to my friends and family. I have bought from charmed aroma at least 5 times and will never buy candles anywhere else.

January 28, 2018

Best thing ever!

Charmed aroma candles are awesome, what a great idea. Vanilla crape is my favorite one. I've always gotten rings $200 and up as my surprise inside the candles. The rings are so very nice!! Never had an ugly one yet.

October 08, 2017

Cheap suprise inside.

Very pretty packaging and very neat idea, but not worth it. The candle its-self smelt great and was a good size candle. It was comparable if not better than a bath and body works candle. It had remarkable burn time, It burnt for a couple solid days before it got to the end.

When it came to the "prize inside" in my case a necklace, it was exciting at first like when you first get a gift but haven't opened it. When I opened it I was fairly disappointed, it was a cheap looking necklace and turned my neck green.

As far as I'm concerned it is not worth the money, you may as well save 10-15$$ and just go to bath and body works or Yankee candle.

August 11, 2017

Smells great but not worth the money

Good for someone that just wants the surprise of the ring, other than that, its not the best bang for your buck. Smells great but the rings aren't worth what they tell you.

June 21, 2017

So fun!

I bought several Charmed Aroma candles to see what the hype was all about and loved them! So exciting waiting to be able to see what ring is hidden inside and have it appraised online. The scents are wonderful and filled my whole house with a really nice fragrance. Will definitely be back to buy more! I'm officially hooked! ;)

June 03, 2017

Out of all the Charmed Aroma products I've bought (I have a slight addiction), this candle still remains my favourite! When I opened the lid, it smelt like a birthday cake, and when I burned it, the scent was even stronger, yet not over powering. I can't wait to purchase more (and see what ring is inside!)

May 08, 2017

I have used this products couple times, a regular smells strong and then fades quickly, and sometimes wick sinks, would recommend others to try it.

April 17, 2017

Although I find the candles expensive, the smells are amazing and long lasting which to me makes it worth the price. The smells aren't overpowering yet last a long time

April 03, 2017

I loved the scent of this candle at first.
    After awhile it took on a burnt smell and lost its sweetness smell.
    I did like the ring that came in this candle and was appraised for $160. The candle was worth about $27
    I would recommend this for the ring never mind the candle.
    It's fun to get the surprise of unwrapping the foil and revealing it