Cheerios Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #96 out of 370 in Cereal

April 15, 2017

Delicious! My whole family loved them. Nice that the peanutbutter flavour was so strong. Really good mixed with chocolate cheerios. I also really appreciate that cheerios are gluten free. Nice with milk or dry. It is too bad these are only for a limited time.

0.5/5

April 15, 2017

These were terrible! The peanut butter taste was more salty than actual peanut butter. The taste was also too artificial to really be called peanut butter.

August 12, 2016

I like this cereal I have it at home for breakfast and also take it to work to have as a snack the rest of my family also like this cereal I always purchase this product when it goes on sale I would recommend it to anyone

October 22, 2015

I don't care for these on their own but they are delicious mixed with chocolate Cheerios.

0.5/5

October 14, 2015

Strange; I bought this for the family and the kids hated it. So, I tried it and it IS just awful Yuck

October 14, 2015

Cheerios Peanut Butter;

Horrible peanut butter taste!!
    I did not like at all....
    cheerios should stick to original cheerios it came out with years ago and stick to that, I find these other cheerios flavours just do not succeed in taste.

September 24, 2015

When a cereal is good enough to be a favourite for both kids and adults it must be good. I don't eat cereal often, but my husband and oldest adore these cheerios! My youngest can't get enough of them. They are perfect for a snack while we are out, they love just handfuls throughout the day. I highly recommend this product

September 24, 2015

Mmmm I like these as a snack but not for my breakfast first thing. Very sweet

August 06, 2015

These are super good. Everyone at my house likes them, I'm just not sure how good for you they are. Seem to have a lot of sugar but super yummy.

June 12, 2015

Really didn't like this at all.. and I love peanut butter things, very disappointed with the taste