Cheerios Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 402 in Cereal

June 08, 2017

What could be better than peanut butter cereal with chocolate!!! This is absolutely delicious and I recommend this to all to at least try it. You will not be disappointed.

June 08, 2017

I have not seen this cereal on the self for a while. I really enjoyed it while the stores had it. There are regular plain Cheerios and then peanut butter Cheerios. The peanut butter flavor is not too strong but it gives a nice flavor. You can taste the peanut butter flavor more if you eat the cereal dry, but it does come through in the milk as well.

May 19, 2017

I absolutely loved this cereal- and the reason I say loved is because I can no longer find this cereal on shelves. They need to make this cereal permanent, as it was only limited edition. It has a fairly strong peanut butter taste, and mixed with the chocolate cheerios, it tasted a bit like a milder version of a Reese's Cup in cereal form. This cereal tasted great dry or with milk. You could taste the peanut butter a bit stronger when the cereal was dry, but it was still present with milk. I really hope they bring these back!

April 15, 2017

Delicious! My whole family loved them. Nice that the peanutbutter flavour was so strong. Really good mixed with chocolate cheerios. I also really appreciate that cheerios are gluten free. Nice with milk or dry. It is too bad these are only for a limited time.

0.5/5

April 15, 2017

These were terrible! The peanut butter taste was more salty than actual peanut butter. The taste was also too artificial to really be called peanut butter.

August 12, 2016

I like this cereal I have it at home for breakfast and also take it to work to have as a snack the rest of my family also like this cereal I always purchase this product when it goes on sale I would recommend it to anyone

October 22, 2015

I don't care for these on their own but they are delicious mixed with chocolate Cheerios.

0.5/5

October 14, 2015

Strange; I bought this for the family and the kids hated it. So, I tried it and it IS just awful Yuck

0.8/5

October 14, 2015

Cheerios Peanut Butter;

Horrible peanut butter taste!!
    I did not like at all....
    cheerios should stick to original cheerios it came out with years ago and stick to that, I find these other cheerios flavours just do not succeed in taste.

September 24, 2015

When a cereal is good enough to be a favourite for both kids and adults it must be good. I don't eat cereal often, but my husband and oldest adore these cheerios! My youngest can't get enough of them. They are perfect for a snack while we are out, they love just handfuls throughout the day. I highly recommend this product

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    books

Alayne earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Mascara suggestions?

akav added a new review for
    MAC Lip Liner in Soar

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    What is your fave classic movie?

gotmills added a new review for
    pinesol lavender