Cheese whiz Reviews
#6 in Spreads

April 10, 2019

Jeez whiz its CHEEZ WHIZ

I am always picking this stuff up as it seems to be a fav comfort snack.
    Kids and hubby eat it on toast and with veg. Or make cheese sauce out of it. Doesn't have much nutritional value but it always seems to get eaten!
    Fun snack if you arent picky about processed foods! If you are... stay clear away!

March 20, 2019

Not Healthy but Addicting

This ting is like a chemical bomb. I do not think there is a single natural thing in it which probably makes it so addicting. For the lack of natural products, this jar is quite expensive to buy. It does taste good though and I will probably still continue to buy it.

March 05, 2019

Versatile product

My kids love Cheese Whiz on their toast and I love adding it to all different dishes when I’m cooking. A great versatile product for everyone in the family!

March 05, 2019
    New York, United States

cheese product

this is a very good smooth tasting product and it tastes so good on crackers for a quick snack and we love it in our house and i would recommand the product to evewryone if you like cheese and i use it because i am a a diabetic and it is good for me

February 27, 2019

KEEPING IT KRAFT

I am normally not a person that has to buy name brand items.
    There are a few exceptions to this and one is Kraft Cheez Whiz
    I found the quality, taste and pricing are very good.
    I find that it lasts a long time without spoiling.
    It makes the best cheese whiz sandwiches.

2.0/5

February 21, 2019

Fake cheese

There is no real cheese in this product. It is totally unhealthy unfortunately. I purchased it once and would absolutely never purchase it again. I care about my health and this product is one of most over-processed products that i've seen.

February 11, 2019

Always have this product on hand!

Cheese Whiz is one of the products always on hand in my home. It's delicious and used mostly as a spread on toast, bread, crackers and a dip for celery sticks. It can be heated and used as a sauce for pasta as well! I love it!

December 24, 2018

Yum

I love cheese whiz it's so good on anything it's always in my fridge and it's a lot cheaper than than cheese if your on a budget and like grilled cheese