Kraft Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa Reviews
#2 in Spreads

INTRODUCING KRAFT HAZELNUT SPREAD, a new hero to the KRAFT spreads portfolio – formulated with NO PALM OIL* and LOW IN SATURATED FAT*. Offer our new Chocolate Hazelnut spread on your menu and get your customers excited about the morning – the decadent chocolate and hazelnut flavour brings a special touch to any breakfast spread!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

September 02, 2021

Delicious!

Very yummy and easy to spread! I enjoyed the flavor as much as I enjoyed the price. I would definitely recommend this as a dessert or even breakfast spread!

1.0/5

September 01, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I was not impressed with this product

Thankfully, this came as a sample. I was not impressed at all with this product. It taste similar to Nutella. However, I'm thankful for the coupon I gave it away

August 30, 2021

I would definitely buy this again

I'm huge fan of chocolate.. The combination of hazelnut and chocolate I never thought I would love it so much. I received a sample to try and fell in love with it. Best spread to have on my toast 😍

August 30, 2021

I am definitely buying more of this!

I am very thankful to Chick Advisor for choosing me to sample the new Kraft Hazelnut Spread. I absolutely love chocolate hazelnut, so this is perfect for me! Nutella is a favourite of mine, and I wanted to see how this compared. Oh my goodness, it tasted like chocolate-hazelnut heaven! So silky and smooth, with just the right amount of hazelnut. I am definitely buying more of this!!

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

#review #kraft #krafthazelnutspread #hazelnut #hazelnutchocolate #delicious #freesample #chickadvisor #trybeforeyoubuy #thankful #canadian #phoenixjennie

August 28, 2021

Delicious!!!

I have just received my first sample ever! :D And this spread is simply delicious!!! But I ate everything so fast that I will have to buy some more at the grocery store. =)

It is very tasty, combines well with cookies, crackers or Maria style cookies, as well as toast and bread. Next time I will try dipping popcorn or french fries in it :) Or even plain like i tried it first! 100% recommended for hazelnut lovers like me.

I love Kraft Hazelnut Spread! Thank you ChickAdvisor and Kraft.

August 28, 2021

Family approved!

I received this as a sample and plan to buy more. Less sugary than the brand we normally buy with a deeper, richer flavour. I had my family try it alongside the usual brand we purchase and the sample was finished off before they moved on with the other. This was preferred because of the deeper flavour that it offered.

August 25, 2021

Super!

Très bonne alternative pour ceux et celles qui veulent diminuer leur consommation d'huile de palme!! Le goût est excellent et très apprécié à tout les âges!!

August 24, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great Nutella replacement

I love Nutella but hate the impact of palm oil on the planet so haven't had it in a while. Seeing a palm oil free option, I was excited but a bit skeptical. Kraft didn't disappoint. While the formula is definitely a bit thicker (thus harder to spread), the taste is spot on.

August 20, 2021

Great spread

Got the opportunity to try the new kraft hazelnut spread and I have to say that I really enjoyed it.
    The spread is smooth and palm oil FREE, less added sugar and you can really taste the hazelnut.

Thank you @chickadvisor and @kraftpeanutbutter_ca for the free yummy sample 💕

August 18, 2021

I would buy this in full product size

The taste of this product was really good. I wanted to have some more and will purchase it in the future again. I think that it held up against similar products on the shelves.