Cherry blossom chocolate Reviews

Ranked #442 out of 845 in Chocolate

May 05, 2017

These were around for a long time, these are absolutely discusting they have the worst taste and texture out of every chocolate I have ever tasted. I wouldn't recommend this chocolate to anyone.

May 05, 2017

If you're a cherry chocolate lover you probably like cherry blossoms. A mararaschino cherry center surrounded with a thick cherry syrup dipped in milk chocolate. The Milk Chocolate surrounding has pieces of chopped nuts and coconut making it that much more tastier than the average chocolate covered cherry. Although I find them overly sweet I do succumb to the occassional Indulgence.

It's hard to believe this small little treat contains 210 calories. In my opinion the only way they could make cherry blossoms any better is if they used better quality Chocolate. I usually purchase mine for . 82¢ at Dollorama but I know most places sell them for a little over a dollar. For over a dollar there are other chocolates I would rather purchase but for .82¢ I can't complain.

April 29, 2016

Yuck. I don't like the taste of the chocolate or the cherry in the middle. I found the texture of the cherry to be crunchy and that goe in the middle, awful.

February 10, 2016

I remember this confection as being much larger when I was a kid, but then again maybe my mouth has gotten larger..at any rate the rare indulgence of a cherry blossom chocolate is the stuff that dreams are made of,..as an adult I find them much sweeter than I remember as a child but the taste sensation remains unchanged, heavy cream and slury cherry syrup inert within a chocolate nut cluster until that first much anticipated first bite...my friend has memories of his granny sending him to the store with a big nickel to buy her a cherry blossom chocolate which they shared

February 10, 2016

These remind me of being a kid. My dad use to buy these for us once a week and we loved them, i still try to pick one up every so often. Though i must say they are a little sweeter than i remember...but then again what kid doesn't like sweet! ;)

February 05, 2016

I wish I could love this chocolate more! I've tried for years and years, but the sweetness of this is just too much for me to handle! I have to say, the only part of this that I like is the cherry in the middle.

February 05, 2016

I get a 4 pack of these at Walmart for $4.12 which I think is a good price. I can not explain how good these chocolates are, I've eaten these my entire life and are still one of my favourites. The chocolate is amazing and the cream/syrup in the middle is to die for. Defiantly a go to sweet treat for a cheat day.