3.1/5
#571 in Chocolate

1.3/5

June 14, 2017

I Wouldn't Buy These Again

I am not a big fan of this chocolate. I found the chocolate was not good quality and it left a bitter taste in my mouth when I was done eating it. The inside contains a maraschino cherry that is surrounded by a very thick and sweet cherry syrup. I find this chocolate overly sweet. The cherry syrup tastes very artificial. I did not enjoy this.

May 30, 2017

These are my mom's all time favorite chocolates, there not my favourite at all. I don't really like Cherry's bit I know some people love them (like my mom) so I rated it so. I also don't like the gel that holds the cherry I find it easy to sweet. The chocolate and the nuts are nice creamy with a bit of crunch. Over all not the worst chocolate out there.

0.5/5

May 30, 2017

I do not like cherry blossom chocolate at all . The chocolate has nuts and coconut in it and it's not good quality chocolate . It tastes funny to me . On the inside there's this thick cherry syrup and a maraschino cherry . It's so gross . I like maraschino cherries but i Didn't like anything about this . I wouldn't recommend.

2.0/5

May 05, 2017

These were around for a long time, these are absolutely discusting they have the worst taste and texture out of every chocolate I have ever tasted. I wouldn't recommend this chocolate to anyone.

May 05, 2017

If you're a cherry chocolate lover you probably like cherry blossoms. A mararaschino cherry center surrounded with a thick cherry syrup dipped in milk chocolate. The Milk Chocolate surrounding has pieces of chopped nuts and coconut making it that much more tastier than the average chocolate covered cherry. Although I find them overly sweet I do succumb to the occassional Indulgence.

It's hard to believe this small little treat contains 210 calories. In my opinion the only way they could make cherry blossoms any better is if they used better quality Chocolate. I usually purchase mine for . 82¢ at Dollorama but I know most places sell them for a little over a dollar. For over a dollar there are other chocolates I would rather purchase but for .82¢ I can't complain.

1.0/5

April 29, 2016

Yuck. I don't like the taste of the chocolate or the cherry in the middle. I found the texture of the cherry to be crunchy and that goe in the middle, awful.

February 10, 2016

I remember this confection as being much larger when I was a kid, but then again maybe my mouth has gotten larger..at any rate the rare indulgence of a cherry blossom chocolate is the stuff that dreams are made of,..as an adult I find them much sweeter than I remember as a child but the taste sensation remains unchanged, heavy cream and slury cherry syrup inert within a chocolate nut cluster until that first much anticipated first bite...my friend has memories of his granny sending him to the store with a big nickel to buy her a cherry blossom chocolate which they shared

February 10, 2016

These remind me of being a kid. My dad use to buy these for us once a week and we loved them, i still try to pick one up every so often. Though i must say they are a little sweeter than i remember...but then again what kid doesn't like sweet! ;)

February 05, 2016

I wish I could love this chocolate more! I've tried for years and years, but the sweetness of this is just too much for me to handle! I have to say, the only part of this that I like is the cherry in the middle.

February 05, 2016

I get a 4 pack of these at Walmart for $4.12 which I think is a good price. I can not explain how good these chocolates are, I've eaten these my entire life and are still one of my favourites. The chocolate is amazing and the cream/syrup in the middle is to die for. Defiantly a go to sweet treat for a cheat day.