• Chi for dogs
Good

Chi for dogs Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 25 in Dog Accessories

May 13, 2017

I love the Chi line, both for humans and for my dog!

The product line for dogs comes in several formulas, I use the deep moisture or the anti-itch option for my dog as she tends to have issues now and then with itchy, dry skin.

This product works really well. The smell is amazing, especially for a dog shampoo, I seriously want to use it myself! It lathers up well and easily and you don't need to use too much for it to effectively cover and clean your dog. Rinses out fairly easily (you do want to make sure you rinse well as it does lather up quite a bit).

My dog is always left with a clean, shiny, great smelling coat. She hates bath time but she always ends up feeling great afterwards and so do I because she smells like a million bucks!

My dog has really short hair but I think this would be an amazing option for a longer haired dog as well. The price is around the $13 mark so a little pricier than some options but SO worth it. And the variety of formulas (there's also an oatmeal, formula, puppy formula and shed control formula as well as a dry spray version) means it works for a variety of different dogs.

April 12, 2017

The CHI Line for dogs is a really nice line with good smells and scents. I have used the dog perfumes on my dogs before and the scents were long lasting and not overpowering.

March 13, 2017

Chi for dogs is a great line. Their shampoo and conditioner are very moisturizing and the scent is long lasting. If you add the detangling spray afterwards it softens even more and adds beautiful shine.

November 10, 2015

Shampoo for the dog. Smells amazing and lasts/

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Shades Of Blue

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Breakups and Revenge

fuggno added a new review for
    Softlips® Lip Balm

carlyporteous added a new review for
    Willy Wonka's Runts