chi heat protection Reviews

Ranked #1085 out of 2385 in Hair Care

February 27, 2017

i love this product it helps keep my hair healthy and shiny. my hair looks a lot less damaged after using this consistently BEFORE blow drying or using a curling iron or a hair straightner.

September 15, 2016

LOVE this product. It has a great smell and your hair is so soft and shiny after using it. Definitely a must have. I will definitely be re purchasing this product in the future.

March 25, 2016

I don't want my hair to get damaged. So I splurged a little bit and got this product. It's worth every penny and lasts me a long time. I don't get any amount of damage from heat with this product. I probably use some heating tool about once every two weeks.

October 30, 2014

curling and flat ironing your hair can cause a lot of damage! i was on the hunt for a good heat protection spray. this "chi heat protection" is a good product with a big name though the smell of it is something i could do with out i find my hair smooth and shiny after using the spray before applying heat to my hair

BJAdams added a new review for