3.2/5
1 review
Chicco UltraSoft Infant Carrier, Black Reviews

This carrier is very cozy for baby with its' soft, breathable lining that gives baby a cool, padded, comfortable ride. The mesh side panels increase ventilation and comfort. The unique cuddle pocket lets baby feel your comforting touch. The straps are padded and adjustable for proper fit and shoulder comfort. The fabric is machine washable for easy care and maintenance. A snap-on towel protects clothes from dibbles and drools. The convenient mesh front pockets carry small items such as pacifiers or keys. Baby can be carried facing in to feel closer, or facing out to see the world.

Features:

Amazing - 0
3.2/5

July 03, 2016

I didn't want to spend a fortune on a carrier so we picked this one up for a decent price. When my daughter was really small this worked fine but as soon as she got bigger she sat uncomfortably in it. The shape of it just didn't allow for a comfortable and easy fit. We didn't get much use from it after that because I always felt uncomfortable thinking that she wasn't sitting nicely in it.