Chips Ahoy Chewy Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 266 in Baked Goods

May 19, 2017

These are the best store bought cookies ever! The taste is so good but the soft chewy texture are what make these cookies different amoung the rest. Having braces, these cookies don't hurt my teeth!

May 03, 2017

This definitely brings out the child in me. I love the chewies because they taste so great. I know nothing beats homemade chocolate chip cookies but these come close. MOVE THE BAG BECAUSE i CAN EAT THE WHOLE THING LOL.

my kids really enjoy them too.

February 16, 2017

I didn't like these cookies, whatsoever.
    I don't like chewy cookies at all and found these to be half cooked, in texture.
    I wouldn't be buying these again

February 16, 2017

A really great bag of cookies! They are soft, chewy and the chocolate is sweet and delicious. These are such a great treat if you're craving something sweet or are like me and just really love chocolate chip cookies. I can't get over how soft they are!!

January 12, 2017

I LOVE these cookies - I am more of a fan of soft chewy cookies than crunchy cookies and I like these soooo much more than the original. I could eat the entire bag in one sitting! As previously mentioned they are soft and chewy and the perfect size - not too big and not too small! Great buy!

November 12, 2016

I thought I'd like these tender cookies, but unfortunately they have a very strange texture. You can bend them and when you chew them it's almost like a grainy playdoh. The chocolate is not very pronounced and the size is thin and small. Not a fan.

August 08, 2016

J'adore ces biscuits. Ils sont meilleurs que les originals puisqu'ils sont moins dur. Trempé dans du lait, c'est encore plus meilleur. Parfait comme perite collation le soir.

July 22, 2016

These are way better then the orignal chips ahoy. I like the chewy-ness to them. They taste fresh out of the package. It is so hard to eat just one though

July 17, 2016

Got this at the grocery store a while back to try since we've had other chips ahoy ! Products before. Thought we would try something new. For those who like soft cookies, you gotta buy these ! My dad loves these cookies since he finds it hard to eat the regular packaged cookies. A little to hard on his teeth. No need to zap them in the microwave :) and the one we bought had the resealeable tab. That's a plus :)

July 07, 2016

These cookies are a staple in my pantry. I buy them for my son and trust me they don't last long! I have found that over the years these cookies have gotten smaller in size but they are the next best thing to home made cookies. They are soft and chewy, which makes up for the fact that they are small. I usually buy them on sale, 2 for $5.