Chips Ahoy Ice Cream Creations Dulce de Leche Reviews

Amazing - 0
    2.2/5
    Taste

December 08, 2015

After trying the mint chip Ice Cream Creations, I was eager to give the other flavors a try. I was particularly disappointed with the Dulce de Leche.

The cookies themselves were quite dry, almost dusty in texture. They broke and crumbled unrelentingly when bitten, The "Dulce de Leche" chunks were hard as glass and incredibly brittle; they tasted very little like dulce de leche, and more like vanilla chips.

I don't know what I was expecting of store bought cookies, but I wasn't too thrilled with what I got.

With that being said, my significant other loved this flavor even more than the mint chip, so maybe it just wasn't for me.

Taste

May 05, 2015

These cookies come in a resealable bag and only cost $1.67 at the Walmart. The cookies ate a little crunchy just right for dipping but not so hard that you cannot enjoy them on their own. The flavor is not to sweet but just perfect. Crumble these for use in base recipes for squares or cheesecakes and you have an extraordinary burst of fglavour. A choose sure to please children and adults alike.